Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Shrewsbury Town v Albion U21 Tuesday 19th September 7pm

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Are we too Billy Hot Blood to remember our 5th tilt at silverware? Played 1, won 1 and victory tonight would likely seal qualification with a game to go. Likely available for £10 on the Shrewsbury website.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
How many points do fans need ?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Wouldn't miss it,new ground ticked off plus some excellent football to watch from the youngsters I reckon the away attendance may surpass the usual 85 no excuses 3-2-or 1 point tonight lads.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Wouldn't miss it,new ground ticked off plus some excellent football to watch from the youngsters I reckon the away attendance may surpass the usual 85 no excuses 3-2-or 1 point tonight lads.
Just trying to imagine the conversation with the Mrs if I told her I was going to that one too!!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Just trying to imagine the conversation with the Mrs if I told her I was going to that one too!!
Do the ironing while I'm gone please duck and put my steak and chips in the oven I'll have it when I get home darling ,should be home by 2 am if your up perhaps we can watch the highlights of the champions league together like the good old days ? ? ?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Looks like 4 changes from the team that lost 0-2 at home to Bristol Rovers for the Shrews.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
They are on their dodgy sticks. You can pay £10 to watch it on the Shrewsbury site

Thanks for that.
It’s something you’d subscribe to and need to be a bit confident tech-wise.
That rules me out anyway! Thanks all the same.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here