Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Show yourself, Number 3.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
So the day is finally here. It's time for the prophesised 3rd Albion superhero to appear. We have waited so long, but now he (or she?) shall come.

Mopman
Canal Man
?

No doubt there will be many claiming they are the prophesised 3rd, and we must all be on high alert to call out these false prophets.

Sadly, I can't be in Athens this time, so I will be watching NSC with interest, waiting for our Hero to appear.

Mopman.PNG

Canal Man.PNG

??

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
So the day is finally here. It's time for the prophesised 3rd Albion superhero to appear. We have waited so long, but now he (or she?) shall come.

Mopman
Canal Man
?

No doubt there will be many claiming they are the prophesised 3rd, and we must all be on high alert to call out these false prophets.

Sadly, I can't be in Athens this time, so I will be watching NSC with interest, waiting for our Hero to appear.

View attachment 170451
View attachment 170452

??
Lets keep it topical, Marbles Man.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

Mopman
Canal Man
?

View attachment 170451
View attachment 170452

??
How about ‘Souvenir Man’?

(As an added bonus, he’s under the Star of Bethlehem.)

IMG_4138.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here