Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should we have a tune when we score or is it shit! If so...What?

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
No. God no. Whilst we're all talking sense, what're the chances of the embarrassing pre-match stuff getting chopped do we think? You know the ones; 'put your hands up, hands in the air' (no-one ever moves) OR 'put your hands up for Brighton, I love this city' (cringing all round usually).

Not a big fan but the kids love it..

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
No no no no no!

Not even for the kids! The kids are there because the adults are there. This is a man's game and they can learn to respect that over time you don't need "glad all overs" to create atmosphere and celebrate goals!

(i use the term 'man's game' to reflect the origins of the game - that it's an adult pastime which in the past children largely through their fathers have been welcome to attend.)

This is not a bloody Charlie Chalks!

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Well that told me! Admittedly, there are no kids near me at the ground and an abundance of miserable bastards (I swear, you'd think Gus got us relegated listening to them) so I'll blame osmosis for my dislike of it...

moses47.jpg

Can you get me his autograph?

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
I like the build up though, it gets everyone up for it and the end of fan/kids zone marks the time i sup my last Harveys and head to my seat. We need more brass band though at half time.

Unless the ground is 1/4 full like Wigan there's no need for goal music.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here