Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Should Maty Ryan boycott the Asia Cup?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
No. No he shouldn't.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
In Asia.......... he’s too tall.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Australia beat Oman 5 - 0 this morning in last friendly before they start their campaign next Sunday. Ryan played 90 minutes.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Looking forward to watching him over here against Palestine on 11th January. #noeasyinternationalgames

But before that, it's the footballing love-in of Saudi Arabia v North Korea on the 8th January.

I'd happily buy a half and half scarf from that one.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Looking forward to watching him over here against Palestine on 11th January. #noeasyinternationalgames

But before that, it's the footballing love-in of Saudi Arabia v North Korea on the 8th January.

I'd happily buy a half and half scarf from that one.

There's a "Pales" joke in there somewhere...

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
There's a "Pales" joke in there somewhere...

Oh, that's very good.

I shall aim to position myself somewhere behind Mat Ryan's goal with the Aussies and start chanting 'Stand up if you hate Pales'.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Australia beat Oman 5 - 0 this morning in last friendly before they start their campaign next Sunday. Ryan played 90 minutes.

It's not fair 'cos obviously the Omanis find it difficult to play in their dishdashes. And then they keep stopping to pray every so often.

The tournament sounds a bit mickey mouse. I would have thought Maty would have preferred to stay back and play proper football in the Premier League?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's not fair 'cos obviously the Omanis find it difficult to play in their dishdashes. And then they keep stopping to pray every so often.

The tournament sounds a bit mickey mouse. I would have thought Maty would have preferred to stay back and play proper football in the Premier League?

It's hard to imagine any Aussie putting club over country.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010

That description is as limited as Carry on Up the Khyber without the benefit of a cleavage for us to be outraged about.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here