• Joint chairman with a rich man

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Stay

Votes: 40 74.1%

• Total voters

harry_h

Dec 30, 2003
Hove
A fantastic fan to save the club from Archer but if the club is to move on, should he hand/ sell the club over?

BBC SCR have this talk every other week, so what do you all think?

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
His stewardship has been exceptional, despite what some say.

I see no reason why he should hand over to anyone else. That doesn't rule out other investors, though.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
It was bloody cold this morning coming to work!!!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
The Northstander said:
It was bloody cold this morning coming to work!!!

Wasn't it? Still minus 2 at lunchtime and the frost hasn't melted all day.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
You ask, I deliver, courtesy of http://www.delphini.co.uk/pasta/soup.htm

Ingredients
Leeks
Courgettes
Aubergene
Carrots
Mushrooms
Celery
Peppers
Peas
Swede
Water (enough to cover)
Salt & Pepper
Vegetable Stock Cubes (optional)
Worcester Sauce
Garlic
Soup Pasta
Corn Flour to thicken

Method
Wash and chop all the veg and place into a large pan (if making lots). Cover with water and add condiments. Put on cooker and let cook slowly. Add the pasta according to the packets directions or recipe if you have made your own. Finally add the corn flour if you want to thicken it slightly. Mix the corn flour with a litle water first. Using corn flour thickens but doesn't turn the stock to pastel shades of it's colour, it just makes it translucent and keeps the origional colour better.

There are plenty of pasta shapes for soups. Some shops sell pasta in the shape of characters especially for children.

You can add allsorts to this, like red cabbage. This gives a lovely red colour. You can also add cayenne pepper or chili pepper to give it a tang. The variety is endless, use your imagination. This is just the basic recipe. You could add meat and meat stock. I use absolutely anything and everything.

You can serve the suop as is. You could also blend it all or blend half and remix with un-blended soup. To really thicken it up you could add lentils,pearl barely or split peas.

Enjoy! :jester:

Early Doors

Coach
Sep 15, 2003
Horsham
samparish said:
You ask, I deliver, courtesy of http://www.delphini.co.uk/pasta/soup.htm

Ingredients
Leeks
Courgettes
Aubergene
Carrots
Mushrooms
Celery
Peppers
Peas
Swede
Water (enough to cover)
Salt & Pepper
Vegetable Stock Cubes (optional)
Worcester Sauce
Garlic
Soup Pasta
Corn Flour to thicken

Method
Wash and chop all the veg and place into a large pan (if making lots). Cover with water and add condiments. Put on cooker and let cook slowly. Add the pasta according to the packets directions or recipe if you have made your own. Finally add the corn flour if you want to thicken it slightly. Mix the corn flour with a litle water first. Using corn flour thickens but doesn't turn the stock to pastel shades of it's colour, it just makes it translucent and keeps the origional colour better.

There are plenty of pasta shapes for soups. Some shops sell pasta in the shape of characters especially for children.

You can add allsorts to this, like red cabbage. This gives a lovely red colour. You can also add cayenne pepper or chili pepper to give it a tang. The variety is endless, use your imagination. This is just the basic recipe. You could add meat and meat stock. I use absolutely anything and everything.

You can serve the suop as is. You could also blend it all or blend half and remix with un-blended soup. To really thicken it up you could add lentils,pearl barely or split peas.

Enjoy! :jester:

Nice one! Just the job for a winters day. :)

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
My car passed it's MOT today.

attila

1997 Club
Jul 17, 2003
South Central Southwick
Two pools of sick are walking down the road. One points into the distance and says to the other,
'See over there? That's where I was brought up'

Dick Knight. A hero. Best chairman we ever had. Yes, including the ones who had far more money.

Ned Ludd - great leader. Mythical.
Luddite songs;

'White Coats ' - New Model Army
'Smashing of the Van' - Chumbawamba

Huddersfield has a fine poet called Simon Armitage.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here