Should I Travel to see Brighton Play ??

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Strangull

Jul 11, 2003
Save your cash,until they start playing a lot better than the present excuse. Stay at home drinking the black stuff !!:drink:

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Yes, you should go.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Without a doubt you should make plans to watch The Albion. After all, it isn't merely for the football that we attend Albion games. Get yourself some tickets, three ponchos, some thermal undies with waterproof seats and enjoy yourself. We'll all be there with you.

Shegull

Jul 7, 2003
On a Bed of Roses
If all the Irish Fans came over to a match together to you think the club would pay for our flights accomodation match tickets entertainment :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Well it was just a thought :lolol: :lolol:

Shegull

Jul 7, 2003
On a Bed of Roses
Hey fellow Dubliner.

Have decided to go over to Brighton for the Plymouth match and have just booked tickets with Ryanair for 1 cent per person each way. There seems to be a sale on at present if you are thinking of booking. Will pm this message to you in case you don't see this posting.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

rool

Jul 10, 2003
I'm moving to dublin. I never get 1c ryanair tickets, plus, flying from shannon, I can only go to stansted. On top of that all you guys meet in dublin and it's to far from me.

It's not fair

:cry: :cry: :cry:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Meath, this may have been mentioned already but you do know the Plymouth game is now a 5.35pm kick off don't you?

Shegull

Jul 7, 2003
On a Bed of Roses
edna krabappel said:
Meath, this may have been mentioned already but you do know the Plymouth game is now a 5.35pm kick off don't you?

Sure do Edna and have the whole day planned out already at this stage.

Plan on being at Withdean early to savour the whole experince and bring my memories of the Hallowed Ground

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
"savour the experience" of Withdean, you are the first visitor ever to say that!

Hallowed is true of course. Not as hallowed as the Goldstone turf, a piece of which I still lovingly nurture at home, but anywhere that Nathan Jones has glided gracefully upon, or Paul Watson floated one of his pinpoint free kicks over is hallowed enough.

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports