Votes: 36 15.3%
  • Don't matter results will still be the same

Votes: 22 9.4%

• Total voters

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
If he wants to, although we currently have about 5. Caspers pretty good, we are in transistion and the whole side needs to stop making mistakes that are costing us points at this level.

Gus will get it right..

Solid at the back

Sep 1, 2010
Glorious Shoreham by Sea
Ankergren, although hes a really nice bloke, is a terrible keeper. Can't catch, just flaps, hardly makes a save, just seems to stare at the ball, and makes too many mistakes which have cost us many points since he arrived.

"but he's vital to the way we play"

... bullshit.

Get rid.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
Unrealistically I'd love another Michel, but I doubt Swansea would let Vorm go.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Interesting that e has a blinder last week, but this week he has one howler and guess what, the collective on here thinks he is shit again.

When reading this site, it's a good aide to pick the most positive and ignore them and pick the most negative and ignore all of them and then pick something in he middle......

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Time to see how versatile Vincelot really is.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
You have not included should we buy new strikers, if we had scored two goals today we could have won the game, apparenty they only hit the post, not good enough...

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Interesting that e has a blinder last week, but this week he has one howler and guess what, the collective on here thinks he is shit again.

When reading this site, it's a good aide to pick the most positive and ignore them and pick the most negative and ignore all of them and then pick something in he middle......

I think the problem is that he makes BIG, BAD mistakes. I really don't subscribe to the theory that all goalkeepers make mistakes consistently. They simply don't. Not at this level.

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
We do need another keeper but the priority must be a box to box midfielder a la Andrew Crofts and a goalscorer. A keeper can wait until the summer.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I think the problem is that he makes BIG, BAD mistakes. I really don't subscribe to the theory that all goalkeepers make mistakes consistently. They simply don't. Not at this level.

I take you point birthday boy. Xxxx. But, the game is all about 90 minutes and we are not creating chances at the other end, therefore his one mistake is crucial....that is the issue I think

Varndean VI Form College

Jul 29, 2011
Hove
Can't believe that he's still our goalkeeper. We are obviously seeing this season as part of the learning curve and not as an opportunity to be promoted through the play-offs. With Ankergren, we have next to no chance.

Desperately need a new keeper but nearly all Brighton fans have known that for ages...

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton

Excellent post. As far as signings go I don't think a new keeper is a priority.

Wonder how much Nick Bailey would set us back? He bossed it today.

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
WE need 3 key signings in Jan
1. A Goalkeeper who isnt going to make big blunders non stop
2. A centre mid who can give the game that little bit extra in the centre
3. A foward who a) is a proven goal scorer at this level & B) give the help CMS needs also.

then if we have any more funds

a left back

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Bet gormless Casper hates playing for us knowing when he walks out onto the pitch that all fans dislike him and the players as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here