Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should Greece leave the Euro,what next ?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
what suggestion would that be? the bit about being in the Euro, so we'd have been tied to the ECB and now in a uber Greece like scenario, or the bit about the strength of the £ which isnt particularly strong but the Euro is very week, due to the Greece situation?
the strength of sterling also makes our imports from europe that much cheaper , and we import more than we export to europe.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
the strength of sterling also makes our imports from europe that much cheaper , and we import more than we export to europe.

Overall we do, but we export more services and financial services than we import. So these very important sectors of the UK economy will be more expensive.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
That scenario is called a BREXIT rather than a GREXIT. It's when you wake up at her place the following morning before BREAKFAST, see the swamp donkey lain next to you and run out of the house before she wakes, PRAYING that none of your mates took any photos the previous evening and have stuck your CRIME up on Facebook.

My first ever Brexit was in the Female Dorm at the Youth Hostel in Mallia in Crete, I sadly will never know who she was wot took my cherry, except I think she came from Cardiff.

After a lot of ouzo it wasn't really that memorable, especially as my first attempts against a local tree were badly aimed....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here