Short Article on our current form

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
Good article, very honest and insightful.........anyone brave enough to forward it to Gus? :)

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Brilliant.

Especially THIS : to witnessing a group of feeble individuals who pose no attacking menace whatsoever,

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Oh and this

A worrying stat for fans of the Albion is that it is now 57 league games that the club last overcame a goal deficit to win a game. FIFTY-SEVEN. Whether that is because of the formation or whether it is because of the player’s lack of self-belief is what the manager is paid for to figure out, but whatever the reason, that is unacceptable.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Very good article. Well balanced and the worrying stat you mention is indeed the key point.

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
excellent article.

Well written, well thought out and very sensible.

As said about definitely not suitable for NSC

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
You are repeating the myth, which, if it is mentioned often enough, becomes fact, that we haven't beaten a top 6 side. Last season we beat Cardiff & Southampton and, this season, Sheff Wed were unbeaten until they played us.

Pat_Albion

Nov 10, 2007
BN41
You are repeating the myth, which, if it is mentioned often enough, becomes fact, that we haven't beaten a top 6 side. Last season we beat Cardiff & Southampton and, this season, Sheff Wed were unbeaten until they played us.

I didn't suggest we hadn't beaten a top 6 side, I said that Poyet's record against the top 6 sides is shite.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
I stopped at ''ANNUL' some pressure off CMS's 'CURTAILING' shoulders''
shameful misuse of our wonderful language, ask Santa for a dictionary...

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
"My glass is most definitely more than half full and I am eagerly anticipating our fixture away at Blackpool this Saturday. If we manage to reverse our fortunes and win the game, then our league record will be identical to that of last season, played 13, won 5, drawn 4 and lost 4 and anything higher than our 10th placed-finish will be a positive step in the correct direction, in my opinion."

Good article, but this bit is slightly incorrect. If we draw against Blackpool our record will be equal (with 5W 4D and 4L), if we win then we're doing better than we were last season at this stage.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports