Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shorehamstock [Worthing Weekender]

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Sam Smith, I seriously dont get the appeal of this bloke. Shite songs and no personality. Tosspot.

Line up will make it tempting if priced well, however heading off the Glastonbury later that month I'm not sure it will be worth it.

Day time performer to get some of the older crowd I reckon. Will be a decent line up, the booking agents are Warehouse Project / Parklife promoters

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
I'm quite up for this! Even though I know it's going to be full of 16 year olds, off their faces on a can of strongbow and a dash of MDMA.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Sam Smith, I seriously dont get the appeal of this bloke. Shite songs and no personality. Tosspot.

Agree 100%, complete mystery that one. I wonder if you can get 10% off your ticket price if you say you'd rather kill yourself than watch him perform.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Shocking name & pathetic irrelevant promotional poster, Palm trees & giraffes when they had airport, beach, downs, brighton & sea to use for inspiration. If that sums up the brains behind it & the little known line up then it's doomed

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010

Line up will make it tempting if priced well, however heading off the Glastonbury later that month I'm not sure it will be worth it.
Agree with you on Sam Smith,I just don't get it. Monotonous drone.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Shocking name & pathetic irrelevant promotional poster, Palm trees & giraffes when they had airport, beach, downs, brighton & sea to use for inspiration. If that sums up the brains behind it & the little known line up then it's doomed

You're obviously missing the WILDLIFE bit and all the branding Disclosure have used for that theme over the last 2 years.... Not much wildlife at an airport, the beach or downs eh?

And little known line up? If you don't know its obviously not for you. Biggest line up we've seen in Sussex for dance music in years, just from the few acts we do know.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
You're obviously missing the WILDLIFE bit and all the branding Disclosure have used for that theme over the last 2 years.... Not much wildlife at an airport, the beach or downs eh?

And little known line up? If you don't know its obviously not for you. Biggest line up we've seen in Sussex for shit commercial dance music you can hear on Hear FM in years, just from the few acts we do know.

Minor adjustment needed.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Now announced. Its Disclosure & Rudimental 'curating' a 2 day festival at 'Brighton City Airport. http://www.wildlifefestival.com/

Very decent dancey line up. Artists already revealed so far as well as us & Rudimental: SAM SMITH, George Ezra, Wu-Tang Clan, Annie Mac, Seth Troxler, Jamie xx, David 'Ram Jam' Rodigan, Maya Jane Coles B2B Heidi (official page). Full line-up to be announced Thursday!

Christ ! most of them don't even have a proper name.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Get Difford or Tillbrook in and it might be worth a look.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009

And little known line up? If you don't know its obviously not for you. Biggest line up we've seen in Sussex for dance music in years, just from the few acts we do know.

Where is the LEGACY for future years at the venue when other headliners appear then and have to pick another name vis a vis copyright etc?? Woodstock, Glastonbury, Essential @ Brighton didn't Let a single band call the tune on naming. shameful

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Where is the LEGACY for future years at the venue when other headliners appear then and have to pick another name vis a vis copyright etc?? Woodstock, Glastonbury, Essential @ Brighton didn't Let a single band call the tune on naming. shameful

Are you drunk?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here