Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shoreham Air show crash

I am sure noone has said anything .with any malice they just made a comment albeit it unfounded

Pretty much this really.

I think all of us are looking for answers, and maybe trying to make sense of it all.

I believe it was Mathew's funeral today, I hope any of his family and friends reading this thread can somehow find solace in the depth of feeling we all have for all the victims.

#together

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Obviously at this stage the officers have only been suspended, which is a neutral act to allow a fair investigation to take place. However, if it transpires there is substance to this it will a massive kick in the teeth for all the other officers who worked so diligently at this incident - and continue to do so. Not to mention the potential for added distress to the families of the victims that such a disrespectful and thoughtless act could cause. A real shame that this is making headline news when so many have demonstrated once again why the UK police force remain head and shoulders above any other police force in the world.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Pretty much this really.

I think all of us are looking for answers, and maybe trying to make sense of it all.

I believe it was Mathew's funeral today, I hope any of his family and friends reading this thread can somehow find solace in the depth of feeling we all have for all the victims.

#together

#together

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I just feel we are all decent people on here and I can't see any disrespect from anyone. Feel a bit sorry for anyone made to feel otherwise as I am sure it was not their intention at all

The Upper Library

May 23, 2013
I just feel we are all decent people on here and I can't see any disrespect from anyone. Feel a bit sorry for anyone made to feel otherwise as I am sure it was not their intention at all

Agree. I think the enormity of this tragedy is such that we are all coming to terms with it. I knew one of the victims (not closely) but had a connection in the past - and I have felt devastated , as I am sure we all have, for all the victims and their nearest and dearest - the ones who are truly mourning such a tragic loss. I just feel that the usual "rules" of a forum - opinions and conjecture- should not apply to this sad event at this time. I am sure no one means to cause offence and I think it is a case of this being the first disaster happening to our local community since the advent of the social media age. As such we all have a responsibility to think how we use social media.
Sorry if I sound like I am on my high horse but like I said we are all coming to terms with this . I have found NSC and the response of both our local community and our beloved Albion a source of comfort. My heart, thoughts and love goes out to those who are suffering the loss of loved ones.
#together

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
For those that haven't recently been down to the bridge where all the flowers were laid...there is now this colourful display.

DSCF1412.JPG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here