Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shopping at The Goldstone?

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex
I went to my first match at the Goldstone in 1968 with my father. For most of the 1980s I lived out of the area, but moved back in the early 90s. A few years later my father died and I felt a need to return to the Goldstone - I guess to try to find something lost (him,). I went, GOSBTS came on, I cried - to go there now would be letting him down.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
We had to pick up at TV there (for my Grandmother) as another shop in Brighton didn't have it in stock (about 15 years ago) My Dad like many on here avoids it religiously and had a real dilemma.
He parked up on the street withoutsetting foot on the land and phoned into the shop and made the guy wheel out the TV from the store, into the street for our car - problem solved.

Seagull

Yes I eat anything
Feb 28, 2009
On the wing
Never been back to the site since leaving the Doncaster game with small bits of turf, goal net, concrete and seat! Not sure I'd ever want to. Even asked an estate agent to detour so we did not have to drive past. For me DFS is the same as Focus DIY. Will never cross their thresholds. Stay solid!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here