Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shooting Stars - Is this really funny?

Cloughie

Jun 7, 2009
Watched an episode of the new series of shooting stars and wasn't sure what to make of it.

Thoughts.....?

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I'm sitting on the fence.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Very funny, but it seems to me after chatting with mates, you either love it or loathe it.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
I thought it was funny first time around, but the new series seems weak to me, and they keep repeating the same jokes.

4/10

cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester
its a good laugh but jack dee does a terrible job of replacing the grumpy will self

Cloughie

Jun 7, 2009
Only really like the weird fella who owns the burger van - otherwise I think very little of it. Can't say I laughed much at all whilst watching and was disappointed after rave reviews from friends.

Never mind eh?

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
it was funny when i was about 13

not much cop now, not sure if its more the show that's aged or me, but there you go

It's the show, not you. If you go back and watch the old episodes they're still hilarious! This new series has been very poor though, still raises a few chuckles but definetely all feels a bit forced or stale nowadays. Strangely I thought the christmas special was very good, a shame the new series didn't follow in that quality.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
it was funny when i was about 13

not much cop now, not sure if its more the show that's aged or me, but there you go
ditto.

I used to love Vic Reeves Big Night Out as well.....I can remember crying with laughter watching that, I watch it now and wonder why:down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here