Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shooting at UCSB

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
Yes. Santa Barbara is only a few miles from LA and if you were to pick someone at random off a busy Santa Barbara street then there's an extremely good chance that they are either an actor or knows someone who is an actor.

I think you're the fool still. You'd made your mind up about this being a hoax as soon as you heard about it and now you're looking for facts to fit the result you want. It says a lot that your source is a website that have a track record of dismissing every tragedy as a Zionist hoax and this one in particular as a gay Zionist hoax.

and the other questions?

lets also add the same story with the same weapon....at the same location.......David Attias son of Director Dan Attias kills 4 on Isla Vista Campus in 2001. Witnesses reported seeing him yelling "I am the angel of death" as he mowed people down.

So you think brains in a car and on the road are left all night to be cleared up the next day so the media can take photos? Are you insane?

You are "presuming" i made my mind up on this before researching - and it's obvious you have not read "the witness" article.....you are the one making your mind up.

You know, it's interesting, how easy it seems to unmask hoaxes and false flags, when they try to get this up, they dont seem to try so hard. and the reason i think is a simple one. this fantasy world that is being promoted normally IS the world people want to live in. a world where you can trust your politicians and your television. where you dont have to work too hard to find truth, other people offer it up to you. you just live your little life and all these big events happen in the distant and you watch it all unfold safely behind you television screen while you eat popcorn on the couch. For many people, that seems like a sweet world to live in. so they buy into the fantasy.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
I am going to address a couple of points here to provide you a counter view. For the record i am not a "f00l"

"a car with no blood were we are told..." This is highly possible. gun shot wounds are not like you see in the movies, depending on the caliber of the bullet, angle of entry wound and what it hits inside the body there may be no exit wound. With no exit wound the only visible wound will be the entry wound. Entry wounds are normally small (even up to 7.62 bullet (AK-47)) (about little finger width) and as long as the path of the bullet doesn't cut an artery only a little blood may be visible. On a head wound you may only have small amount of blood and cerebral fluid with the bullet remaining in the brain. Highlight is wounds don't explode like melons.

"blood looking like ketchup" Depending on where in the body the blood comes from it has different colour and consistency. If the blood is carrying more oxygen it is bright red and if it is carrying less blood is dark red (it is more complicated than that and i am ignoring hemoglobin in this answer). The consistency is also different, as we all know you may cut your finger and the blood is more water like and when we cut our thigh it is thicker. highlight is blood like ketchup is very very possible; remember people relate things to their own experience - we all know what ketchup looks like.

These real life facts, based on my own, first hand, experience are provided free of charge.

so - you think then that the supposed shot from the car into a store that killed someone (ace marksman huh) created lots of blood, but the one to his head inside his car from himself created no blood in the car but lots on the road (still thick red 12 hours later)....near a shoe that he could never fit into, in a car that appears in two road scenes......at least 12 hours after the event.......in which he stabbed to death 3 roomates with his puny physique (some males note), and then drove around shooting people with the police turning up 45 mins late......with triangle symbolism all over the show, and you say you are not a f00l?

some people cling so tight to the mainstream media version of things for reasons i stated above.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I think you'd have a hard job convincing the families of the victims 911 was a hoax or all the other families involved in your so called hoaxes who will probably swear blind that members of their family are indeed dead.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
It's obvious to anyone with half a brain that things go on in this world that are covered up or surrounded by half truths, more often than not this is not part of some conspiracy but usually the attempt to hide a tremendous blunder by someone in power. Most "conspiracies" are not in fact pre-meditated but a hastily scraped together plan to protect someone and usually only involves those with something to lose themselves.

Conspiracy folk have a hard time accepting that the world can be a chaotic place and so buy into the notion that a well organised group (perhaps Zionists, illuminate etc) are behind it and it's not a random act. It makes them feel safer.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
You are "presuming" i made my mind up on this before researching - and it's obvious you have not read "the witness" article.....you are the one making your mind up.

I'm not presuming anything. It's here in black and white (so to speak). You posted your conclusion before any facts had been known: 'Textbook Project Monarch'. I even commented that you'd made your mind up. You didn't deny it.

You know, it's interesting, how easy it seems to unmask hoaxes and false flags.

Ah...Your 'research'. That website in particular. Their 'research' always points to be Zionist hoaxes. Doesn't that ring alarm bells with you?

That website you're relying on for your 'evidence' has cited the Protocols of the Elders of Zion as being legitimate. You see, I think their rabid anti-semitism and ability to assign blame for any and every tragedy to Zionist agents does make anything they print as somewhat ridiculous. The Protocols has been proven to be a hoax. It's been known to be a hoax since the 1920s with parts proven to be lifted wholesale from other books. Do you think it's real? If not, how can you rely on this website? If you do then I think you're extremely gullible.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
You know, it's interesting, how easy it seems to unmask hoaxes and false flags.....

..... this fantasy world that is being promoted normally IS the world people want to live in. a world where you can trust your politicians and your television. where you dont have to work too hard to find truth, other people offer it up to you.

I'm puzzled by these two statements of yours. The normal world is where people don't want to work too hard to find the truth and want others to hand it to us. And then there's the alternate 'real' world that you live in where it's easy to find the truth and websites such as the one you rely on offer it up to you. I'm struggling to see the difference here.

I'd also add that in our world we definitely don't trust the politicians or TV either.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
so you think it normal that:

There is occult symbolism in The Hunger Games.
His step-mother played roles in dark occult movies.
Many witnesses state two people were in the car.
His utube channel has dodgy videos posted all just a few days ago.
he had enough money to pay for sex with top class hookers.
recently spent time with psyciatrists (text book project monarch etc).
the crime scenes present this geometry.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-rPLpb6p7BNk/U4DWJUAEqfI/AAAAAAAADCM/SU-USd-y3Kk/s1600/Untitled-1.jpg

one of the deceased (rip) has a photo in world wide media today of this:
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/05/24/article-2638049-1E2E43B400000578-233_634x631.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1oMfbZRNWMQ

I neither fear nor hope this is true.....just making observations.....but people have not even worked out the Sandy Hook gig...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbG3G1EPPUI

[MENTION=19864]Flex Your Head[/MENTION] certainly nowhere near everything in the news......but for me, events like 911, 77, boston, sandy hook are all inside gigs.

You do realise, the hand sign she is making is what Jay-Z has been doing for years now and is quite a common pose for the youth.

some serious shit being spouted here.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
You do realise, the hand sign she is making is what Jay-Z has been doing for years now and is quite a common pose for the youth.

some serious shit being spouted here.

Jay-z must be in on it too then. I'd always suspected he was a gay Zionist.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Jay-z-dynasty-sign.jpg

Flex Your Head

If you see any of that as providing 'absolute proof', I truly hope you are never called up for jury service.

How can you read this stuff and keep a straight face? Why are you so certain that this site is telling you the whole truth and everyone else is lying? Why are they lying? What is the point?

Your barmy oracle of truth said:
The so-called Santa Barbara drive-by shooting spree is an complete confabulation. It represents yet another Zionist-concocted “lone wolf ” false flag event...

and again said:
Santa Barbara shooting, where a crazed young man in a fit of rage shot and stabbed people to death, is a diabolical lie. The lie involved a wide range of Zionist moles, along with a variety of other scam artists, including elements of the local homosexual community.
Even so, it would appear that the most hedonistic individuals conceivable are often selected to participate in the Zionist-orchestrated fake shooting hoaxes. In some instances alcohol, wanton sexual practices, and homosexuality, as well as the use of recreational drugs, are often closely associated with these diabolical scams...

Have you checked out the 'angelic / divine' tab at the top of their page? Religious nutters.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
The more Hybrid X posts the more I am convinced its a made up parody account. Surely nobody can be stupid enough to actually believe the shit on those websites? Can they?

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
.... and everyone else is lying? Why are they lying? What is the point?

this is the key to why everyone rubbishes anything other than the mainstream.

In this case the answer is Gun Laws and Occult circles in Hollywood......look at the CNN interview of THE ONLY PARENT.....what did he talk about in the first 10 seconds, and look how these quotes went around the whole USA throughout the day.

The US economy is on its knees (17 trillion in debt) - its going to be messy over there in say 5 years, and armed civilians is something they do not want.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
The more Hybrid X posts the more I am convinced its a made up parody account. Surely nobody can be stupid enough to actually believe the shit on those websites? Can they?

Are you stupid enough to believe a gay puny youth who could pay for sex if he wanted (tho not hard to pull with a new bmw and hollywood links in LA is it?) - murdered all these people because the mainstream told you he did? That he stayed in his car overnight dead with a bullet in his head? That the police didnt turn up till 45 minutes late (source bbc)? That the same event happened with the same gun in the same location years ago? That the town was "shut down" 3 days before? That his parents have links to mossad?

Are you really that stupid?

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
so - you think then that the supposed shot from the car into a store that killed someone (ace marksman huh) created lots of blood, but the one to his head inside his car from himself created no blood in the car but lots on the road (still thick red 12 hours later)....near a shoe that he could never fit into, in a car that appears in two road scenes......at least 12 hours after the event.......in which he stabbed to death 3 roomates with his puny physique (some males note), and then drove around shooting people with the police turning up 45 mins late......with triangle symbolism all over the show, and you say you are not a f00l?

some people cling so tight to the mainstream media version of things for reasons i stated above.

I am not familiar with the case i am merely responding to your post #58.

I am not taking a position on this case. I have no idea about shoes, cars, timings, stabbings, roommates or triangles. As i said i am trying to provide you with a (some would say reasoned) position on post #58 based on experience.

I have not read, watched nor care what the media say about this incident.

Please don't call me a "f00l", I am not.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Are you stupid enough to believe a gay puny youth who could pay for sex if he wanted (tho not hard to pull with a new bmw and hollywood links in LA is it?) - murdered all these people because the mainstream told you he did? That he stayed in his car overnight dead with a bullet in his head? That the police didnt turn up till 45 minutes late (source bbc)? That the same event happened with the same gun in the same location years ago? That the town was "shut down" 3 days before? That his parents have links to mossad?

Are you really that stupid?

Serious, straight question which I hope you attempt to answer sensibly: If the US government are set on abolishing universal gun ownership, why has it not happened as yet?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here