Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shoot Magazine article on Jake Forster-Caskey

Alright chaps, another bit of self promotion, but just written a small piece for Shoot Magazine's "Hotshots" section on JFC. Please give it a read and let me know what you think:

Jake Forster-Caskey - Hotshots - Shoot

Also if you could follow them on twitter @shootmagazine (and myself for that matter!) then that would be great!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I thought Shoot Magazine closed down years ago....

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Good summary. A bit more about his playing style and strengths would be good to enable readers to get a flavour of what kind of player our Jake is.

Very minor punctuation amendment suggestion: On the third paragraph, it's probably better to end the sentence on the words Aston Villa before starting 'However' as a new sentence.

Last edited:

I thought Shoot Magazine closed down years ago....

Well in terms of a print copy yes, however they still release a monthly magazine which can be bought on their website or on Itunes. They still release an Annual each year as well, and I'm led to believe that it is one of the best selling in the country!

Hope you tweet Jake the link. :thumbsup:

Already taken care of :thumbsup:

Good summary. A bit more about his playing style and strengths would be good to enable readers get a flavour of what kind of player our Jake is.

Very minor punctuation amendment suggestion: On the third paragraph, it's probably better to end the sentence on the words Aston Villa before starting 'However' as a new sentence.

Thanks :) With the word count I had to play with it was hard to fit everything in so I focused mainly on his accomplishments at the club so far, but next season that's hopefully something I will look to do.

Cheers , will pass the suggestion on :thumbsup:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
A bit more about his playing style and strengths would be good to enable readers to get a flavour of what kind of player our Jake is.

Isn't it surprising that there isn't really anywhre that focusses on describing a players style and strength? I guess most of us when we see that Albion are in for a player go to Wikipeda and the selling club's site but neither gives any real detail of HOW they play...............which is exactly the information most people want to read about.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here