Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

shocking

Keith the Kipper

Feb 27, 2010
Worthing
Left the game at half time couldn't stomach sitting in a grave yard, I'd confidently say up to 70% of the Albion support aren't prepared to show any support for the team , it's all over the clubs been swamped with dullards and wet lettuces , I'd be very interested to hear others views but expect to get shouted down of course
regards
DR
You don't really get this being a football fan thing , do you ?

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
Imagine in you were a Bradford fan and you left Chelsea cos you were 2 nil down and getting outplayed...what a prize tool.

MattyC

May 12, 2013
as I said earlier i paid my money and just like you i'm entitled to my opinion , you need to chill out ,if the atmosphere picked up second half fair comment but don't condem my veiws just because they don't sit right with you
regards
DR
Shut up you twa t you're always on here giving the people from the North a hard time with your bullshi t comments. Think it's time you jog on now before you pi ss anyone else off [regards]

Saint Lennard

Prawn Sarnie Casual
Sep 30, 2004
Seafront shelters
What are you doing following(not supporting of course) the Albion. If the first half performance was worth leaving for then what about all the other drab performances over the years and especially this season? Seems you have the attitude and commitment of a Premier League armchair supporter.

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
Praps we should stop encouraging him. Goodnight to all of our loyal supporters who helped create a great atmosphere 2nd half.

MattyC

May 12, 2013
I thought over the last 2 games the North has turned a corner, becoming more as one with the police box crew and the middle.......but there is always room for improvement!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here