Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shock horror!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Maybe a few more but not many after a couple of seasons of being a bit shit after relegation from the Premier..

I'd suggest we have way in excess of 350 that go to every away game each season, whatever position we may be in.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Tell Kermogant...He's gonna get it! He will get all the abuse he deserves! WE HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN!

Hoping he gets more than abuse..

A few man and ball challenges from Duffy, Dunk, Kayal and Sidwell please.
Take it in turn lads

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Take it in turn lads

Absolute ****.

I'd be happy for us to bring on a fringe player in injury time, that we can spare for three games (any big lad from the U23s will do), specifically to break his legs.

That's not very nice is it? I've certainly never advocated such before - not even for Joey ****ing Barton. Kermogant deserves no better, after 100% deliberately injuring a fellow pro and risking his livelihood, in a petulant fit of pique.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Take it in turn lads

That's definitely going to happen, if he plays.

My only concern is that this lowlife won't do a pilchard and run off crying.
Our venom and a few reducers might actually bring out the best in him.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I hope Kermogant finishes the match the same way as Liam finished the reverse fixture, sometimes injuries occur accidentally but what he did was malicious.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
If we were mid table with nothing to play for in a rearranged midweek fixture, yes really. We have been very fortunate to have been in contention for promotion or relegation late into the season every year we have been at the Amex so cannot give you an example. Having followed this club for decades I can assure you we go a bit fairweather when we are shit and mid table late in the season.

Yes I know the reasoning behind your statement, I still think it's mad. I've been travelling away for over 15 years and i've been in amongst some poor turnouts, but to suggest we would take LESS than 200 to a fairly 'local' game (by comparison) is absolutely mental. To start off, we must have 300 or so that go to EVERY away game rain or shine, promotion or relegation. I could probably put faces to most of them.

leo.eyles

May 7, 2015
We did have an equivalent game. 2 years ago it was a Tuesday fixture around March. We were not entirely safe but CH had picked us up from the Hyypia nightmare. Jamie Mackie beat us on his own. Memorable for OGRADY scoring a penalty.

From memory, we took around 1200.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

leo.eyles

May 7, 2015
We did have an equivalent game. 2 years ago it was a Tuesday fixture around March. We were not entirely safe but CH had picked us up from the Hyypia nightmare. Jamie Mackie beat us on his own. Memorable for OGRADY scoring a penalty.

From memory, we took around 1200. Poor, but 6x better than Tinpot.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Reading are such a tinpot club they irritate me.

theroyal

May 11, 2014
tinpot
ˈtɪnpɒt/
having or showing poor leadership or organization.

I thought Stam had done a good job personally! :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here