Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Shock! Horror! Premier League 2 club chooses to live stream play-off semi-final

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Wow - well we know what we are up against now, I have not good a good recored up there watching the U21-23. I reckon we have the making to get a promtion.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I've had it on in the background (I'm actually busy at work, believe it or not!), so I missed it, but it sounded a cracker!

A mazey run from the half way line and slotting past the keeper.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Game over, 4-3 Villa.

What a game! Well, what a second half anyway.

So, Villa park it is. Poor old Brighton PLC - they don't get to charge STHs to watch the match at the Amex, and presumably they can't stop some of us watching the match free (shock horror) on Villa TV - and they won't even be able to check our identities to see who is watching - no names, no addresses, no phone numbers, no e-mail addresses, no bank details, no inside leg measurements........they must be tearing their corporate hair out!

Come on you U23s - one last push for division 1, please!

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I've had it on in the background (I'm actually busy at work, believe it or not!), so I missed it, but it sounded a cracker!

No Reading player put in a challenge and so the bloke waltzed into the area and scored.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here