Shit on the pitch at Selhurst?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Plenty of shit on the pitch last week!
AshleyBarnes_2637454.jpg

That picture was taken against Cardiff, who we coincidentally tonked 3-1 at their gaff not so long ago.
How did your lot do over there a few weeks back?

I hope you get genital herpes from a toilet seat.
Bye.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
This 'hatred' bullshit we keep reminding ourselves of has become pretty sad indeed!.
It seems NSC hates Crystal palace more than Brighton and hove albion! I could understand if this thread had been started by a 9 year old, but sadly it's not. It does seem all this hatred nonsense stems from alot of middle aged computer potatoes trying to keep the old days alive. I support Brighton but i'm embarrased by how fake our rivalry is. I doubt Palace fans are not even half as bothered about us than we are about them. We're not even their nearest team! (not even close to 5th nearest)
Anyone who claims it's football, then plase explain the last 30 years and why the 'football' rivalry we have with Palace has become even stronger? it hasn't, instead just some sad gits who want to keep the 'hate'mentality within football.

Last edited:

Sep 28, 2011
Anoyther pikey twat crawls out from the woodwork.:tosser:

Just face it, you are inferior to us in every way. Accept it and move on.

You have Charlton to worry about next year, a proper club who to the best of my knowledge havent gone into admnistration leaving St John Ambulance with an 18k debt.

Yep Palace and Proud, :facepalm:

f***ing LOL.
Inferior to you?
Cheers for the 4 points you bunch of bum kissers.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
This 'hatred' bullshit we keep reminding ourselves of has become pretty sad indeed!.
It seems NSC hates Crystal palace more than Brighton and hove albion! I could understand if this thread had been started by a 9 year old, but sadly it's not. It does seem all this hatred nonsense stems from alot of middle aged computer potatoes trying to keep the old days alive. I support Brighton but i'm embarrased by how fake our rivalry is. I doubt Palace fans are not even half as bothered about us than we are about them. We're not even their nearest team! (not even close to 5th nearest)
Anyone who claims it's football, then plase explain the last 30 years and why the 'football' rivalry we have with Palace has become even stronger? it hasn't, instead just some sad gits who want to keep the 'hate'mentality within football.

since you are only 18 and and a little naive on this subject i think you can be excused on this occasion for thinking our rivalry with Palace is "fake"

one day when your older you might get it.....there again you could already be a victim of what the government and the illuminati are dictating and force feeding down our throats with subliminal messages and tv adverts,that football rivalry is old hat and we must bow down and behave to the corporate masters and the reptilian prawn sandwich eaters! shame on you falmer for selling out!...open your eyes and do some research!...........now where did i put my gin?

Littlehampton Palace

Littlehampton Based Palac
Nov 5, 2007
LITTLEHAMPTON
Anoyther pikey twat crawls out from the woodwork.:tosser: Just like the 1000's of BHA plastics since Falmer opened. no doubt you've kept your Man U oR Arsenal top somehwere safe?

Just face it, you are inferior to us in every way. Accept it and move on.

You have Charlton to worry about next year, a proper club who to the best of my knowledge havent gone into admnistration leaving St John Ambulance with an 18k debt.

Ok here it is again Season Date
2011/2012 Tue 31st Feb
Crystal Palace 1 Brighton & HA 1
2011/2012 Tue 27 Sep
Brighton & HA 1 - 3 Crystal Palace Championship
2005/2006 Sun 20 Nov
Brighton & HA 2 - 3 Crystal Palace Championship
2005/2006 Tue 18 Oct
Crystal Palace 0-1 Brighton & HA Championship
2002/2003 Tue 25 Mar
Brighton & HA 0 - 0 Crystal Palace League Division One
2002/2003 Sat 26 Oct
Crystal Palace 5 - 0 Brighton & HA League Division One
1990/1991 Mon 18 Feb
Brighton & HA 0 - 2 Crystal Palace (Full Members)
1988/1989 Mon 27 Mar
Crystal Palace 2 - 1 Brighton & HA Second Division

Yep Palace and Proud, :facepalm:

CPFC 16 - 6 BHA

Yep Palace and Proud

Last edited:

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
i hope your not looking for an award in stating the f$$king obvious.i think it really is time you laid off the marijuana.

chill out man. reading your post, it seem if anything, maybe you should try marijuana?, maybe it'll stop your silly obsession with my conspiracy threads? whose mentioned illuminatti? you! whose mentioned all the conspiracy stuff on this thread? you! whose not let that previous subject drop? you! and who gets called the nutjob? me! lol

Last edited:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Seems that Palace are a bit late about dealing with foxes, Leicester beat them 2-1 in January.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
since you are only 18 and and a little naive on this subject i think you can be excused on this occasion for thinking our rivalry with Palace is "fake"

Oh sorry for being naive, I didn't realise all those empty seats at sellhurst when our huge rivalry was taking place was just to do with my age. Can't wait to be your age!

Last edited:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Oh sorry for being naive, I didn't realise all those empty seats at sellhurst when our huge rivalry was taking place was just to do with my age. Can't wait to be your age!

The empty seats were in some part due to fear of possible trouble and in some part due to the relative decline of Crystal Palace. Apart from their cup run, they have had precious little to cheer about in the past few years. If Brighton and Palace remain in the same division for a while,i am sure the rivalry will intensify. It didn't seem like no-one was bothered when Murray scored their third in September:(

Bloody HIPPY, go pedal your peace and love for all mankind where it's needed.

chill out man. reading your post, it seem if anything, maybe you should try marijuana?, maybe it'll stop your silly obsession with my conspiracy threads? whose mentioned illuminatti? you! whose mentioned all the conspiracy stuff on this thread? you! whose not let that previous subject drop? you! and who gets called the nutjob? me! lol

WHO IS does not translate into "whose".
Don't those Hindus teach you anything?

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean

Really? I'm speechless for a change.

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
Not everything, but they did teach me when to use capitals.QUOTE]

I think you should read what you have typed. Not a single capital letter after a full stop so obviously they didn't teach you properly.

this 'hatred' bullshit we keep reminding ourselves of has become pretty sad indeed!.
It seems nsc hates crystal palace more than brighton and hove albion! I could understand if this thread had been started by a 9 year old, but sadly it's not. It does seem all this hatred nonsense stems from alot of middle aged computer potatoes trying to keep the old days alive. I support brighton but i'm embarrased by how fake our rivalry is. I doubt palace fans are not even half as bothered about us than we are about them. We're not even their nearest team! (not even close to 5th nearest)
anyone who claims it's football, then plase explain the last 30 years and why the 'football' rivalry we have with palace has become even stronger? It hasn't, instead just some sad gits who want to keep the 'hate'mentality within football.

if they were nearer could we hate them?:moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports