Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SHIT atmosphere in SE25

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
If you call 20,000 drongos clapping in the way european audiences do at ice skating competitions atmosphere then you seriously need a lobotomy. Actually you need one of those anyway for supporting the 'arse - now f*** right off!

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Afta watchin dat video I is well scaerd of dem palace boyz. Wot a intimadaytyn atmofere innit? Oo wants my teeket for de gayme?

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
The Op would do well to listen to the Wrexham fans last Saturday. They were louder and sang more than Palace did when they came down. on another note, if we were in the semi of any cup, our gate would probably swell to 22500, oops no sorry we always sell out. Where as your lot are a hell of a lot more plastic than ours. We have been through a bad run as some of you predicted, but the empty stadium that comes with it according to you lot, never happened.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Afta watchin dat video I is well scaerd of dem palace boyz. Wot a intimadaytyn atmofere innit? Oo wants my teeket for de gayme?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Notters dont worry , go to the game and enjoy it . Good luck to you with your new stadium and big crowds , atm we cant compete with your attendences .But what we lack in numbers we make up with noise and great passion , In two weeks you will see it for yourself .

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
One of the plonkers at the bottom leading the happy clapping is not even watching the game and misses the goal
There must be another clapping club these people can join that is free to attend

They already do....

nodclublogo.jpg

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Notters dont worry , go to the game and enjoy it . Good luck to you with your new stadium and big crowds , atm we cant compete with your attendences .But what we lack in numbers we make up with noise and great passion , In two weeks you will see it for yourself .

But you look and sound stupid. Some form of cockney wannabe chavs trying to sound continental. It just look well :rolleyes: shit.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
I think it's absolutely disgusting that their 'ultras' wave a flag with the Union Jack, Confederacy flag and the Skull and Crossbones on it. Racist scum.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
But you look and sound stupid. Some form of cockney wannabe chavs trying to sound continental. It just look well :rolleyes: shit.
They do their own thing and good luck to them , I , and many other palace fans , thought the same when they started . But they do create a good atmosphere . Millwall couldnt work them out and we all used that to wind them up further , now they ARE cockney wannabe chavs !!!!

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Don't really care what you have to say about the video, fact was it was a cracking atmosphere inside ''Shithurst Park'' ( made me laugh! )

If you lads can turn up when you play us and make a racket then it is going to be one hell of a night! Can't wait for it, and if what you have been saying about your away following being very vocal then this game should have the best atmosphere of the season!
Well we won't destroy seats and toilets,like you jealous lot....the last time I was Smellworst damage would've improved them,plus the fact you have limited the amount of tickets.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
[yt]RpNIwx32F30[/yt]

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
That is honestly shit

Its really not, ffs i wish some of you lot would get you heads out of your arses. Yes i hate palace, yes i think they are pikey wankers, but sadly, in that video, YES they created a good atmosphere. It would be nice if we could get the north stand rocking for a change.....

It'll be quite a night at smellhurst if they sing like that.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Review of football ground guide -

''My first impressions of the ground were as I expected, poor and very old fashioned. Our stand in particular housed wooden and also plastic seats and areas of which look ready to be refurbished before they collapsed. One stand towards the left of the away stand was more modern and of better quality however was barely filled by home fans, much like the rest of the stadium which only gained an attendance of 13,000 for a stadium that holds around 26,000.''

'' Also home fans were pretty reserved and quiet themselves.''

Cauldron of noise???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here