Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sherwood?

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
Sherwoods stats as Spurs interim manager are actually quite good.....So why did they out him?
I don't know him, or much about him, but it does seem odd that he appears to be unemployable. Does this vid explain what goes on in his head, and something of his unusual criticism of the team. Maybe they thought he would unsettle the players?

http://youtu.be/PKb1J9xHtZQ

Top man, been let down by his players who clearly didn't do what they were told and its him who carries the can. A bit more frankness in football wouldn't hurt, well done Tim! Sounds like top four would have given him the permanent job reading into what he said.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
I hope Poyet gets a chance to manage Leeds (sooner rather than later). He always waxed lyrical about the club when in charge of us. A string of poor performance from the Makems could see him axed by Easter. Leeds seek a manager get every 4 months so there would probably be a vacancy. Seeing his little botty on the Leeds Utd managers' merry-go-round would give me an alarming sense of satisfaction. Or Reading.
I very much agree but take this opportunity to thank him for his work as our manager.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here