Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Sheffield Wednesday

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Probably had doubts given how poor their season turned out and that appalling first leg. Better to make a change and get a new manager in for pre season then do it in October
96 points with a GD of 46?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I wonder if they'll get accusations of being racist like we did when Hughton was sacked
Was thinking the same, but after having made an apology to us after that, I expect they may think more carefully this time.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
And had to rely on the play offs! A lot of MASSIVE fans weren’t particularly happy with him last couple of seasons
So I see. Get what they deserve if this is true.

sid.PNG

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
MASSIVE ticket prices, for a MASSIVE club.

Pride of Yorkshires ticket prices for this season, cat A games.

Attachments

• IMG_5821.jpeg
    IMG_5821.jpeg
    476.5 KB · Views: 116

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
The sequel to this video popped up on my youtube home page, but I thought people on this thread might prefer the original:

This is the sequel, which includes a great analogy for Man Utd's troubles.

Crawley Dingo

Political thread tourist.
Mar 31, 2022
The sequel to this video popped up on my youtube home page, but I thought people on this thread might prefer the original:

This is the sequel, which includes a great analogy for Man Utd's troubles.

I thought the best analogy was for Reading, a soulless bowl of misery.:ROFLMAO:

Cheered me up.:lolol:

Jimmy Grimble

Bannan showing a lack of class too, seemingly telling him to get on with the game.

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
The trouble is this is an anti Sheffield Wednesday thread. Some people will use that to frame how they settle old scores with Wednesday and Barry Bannon. It is similar in that sense to the current Ivan Toney thread on the board.
I agree. This thread was an enjoyable one, all about gentle mocking of Wednesday en masse for being entitled whilst also being shit at football. Pointing out sick individuals, be it racist or mocking tragic deaths brings the whole tone down to a depressing level. There should be a separate thread for evil twats and leave this one for giggling about Wednesday fans suffering terrible football.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
The trouble is this is an anti Sheffield Wednesday thread. Some people will use that to frame how they settle old scores with Wednesday and Barry Bannon. It is similar in that sense to the current Ivan Toney thread on the board.
Hmmmmm........

Having looked at the video several times, it looks Banan is indicating Kasey to get on with it. I think that the last few seconds of the video has been tacked on the end but actually shows what was happening BEFORE Kasey drew the attention of the referee.

From that last 3-4 seconds it appears to be Banan who is clearly looking at the 'monkey' signs from the Sheff Weds supporter.

"IF" that is the case ( and I maybe be wrong of course ), then I have trouble believing Banans statement that he hadn't realised what was going on.

I would be interested if others see the video this way, or have I misunderstood it ?

Jimmy Grimble

Settle old scores :lolol: I think the score has been settled a while now!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here