Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheffield Wednesday

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Agreed. I pop on to that forum occasionally and it seems very balanced and fair. Some decent fans post on it.

You're spot on, tends to be one of the most fair minded forums I've seen, suspect the nitwits and goons have been encouraged to post elsewhere.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Their obsession with us is generally a lot more positive and grown up than ours with them (myself not included, I rarely stray from the positive and grown up).

It hasn't always been like that though.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Imagine paying £10 million for a striker who then doesn't want to take a penalty in the shoot out.. I would be livid!

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
It hasn't always been like that though.
True. In fact it's only since they realised that we were much better than them that they became so magnanimous.

Before that it was all Sid James/small club/sad unfunny homophobia/let's buy their best players cos we're so MASSIVE type stuff.

Now they want to emulate us.

Sheffield Wednesday 😂

#imlovingit

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
A new season and still entertaining from afar.

This comment on owlstalk just now:

"Expensive day out today, started at 7am, admittedly the club haven't forced me to pay it, but they have made the decision to spend £30 million on players that the rest of the division could only dream of, god knows how much on wages and charge £40 for home games.

All of that considered, I expect that team to register a shot on target in 90 minutes, if that's unreasonable then I'm done with football.

Carlos definitely earned his boos today."

Fair comment.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I absolutely love it when this lot get beat, really love it. :clap:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
A new season and still entertaining from afar.

This comment on owlstalk just now:

"Expensive day out today, started at 7am, admittedly the club haven't forced me to pay it, but they have made the decision to spend £30 million on players that the rest of the division could only dream of, god knows how much on wages and charge £40 for home games.

All of that considered, I expect that team to register a shot on target in 90 minutes, if that's unreasonable then I'm done with football.

Carlos definitely earned his boos today."

Fair comment.

From the BBC report

Sheffield Wednesday boss Carlos Carvalhal:

"We deserved to lose the game. We were out of everything. We ran too much in the first half but with no brain."

Stumpy Tim

There were 4 results I looked out for this week. I want Nathan to win at Luton, and Pompey, Birmingham and Sheff Weds to lose. But I would trade the other three to see Sheff Weds lose. Even Pompey who I hate more than Palace.

I have a "mate" who is a Sheff Weds fan and he gave me so much shite after the play off defeat I had to block him on social media. Ever since then I've hated that club.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
There were 4 results I looked out for this week. I want Nathan to win at Luton, and Pompey, Birmingham and Sheff Weds to lose. But I would trade the other three to see Sheff Weds lose. Even Pompey who I hate more than Palace.

I have a "mate" who is a Sheff Weds fan and he gave me so much shite after the play off defeat I had to block him on social media. Ever since then I've hated that club.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
And United won. Marvellous scenes in my end of Sheffield. Sheffield Wednesday [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

lancyclaret

Jan 10, 2014
The Owls won't make the play-offs this season - they have signed FOUR ex-Burnley players aged over 30....Fletcher, Wallace, Jones and Boyd.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Now that we're not in the same league as them, I really hope they do well this year. Not a popular view on this board but there you go.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here