Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheffield Wednesday vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Ok my view for all you moaning minnies. We seem to be playing a counter attacking game which hasn't really worked.....yet. Unfortunate to lose two to injury and a bit of a blow to go a goal down. If we pick the pace up a bit, we'll catch this back four out, they don't look the most mobile. I was hoping for a win, but a draw should deflate an over achieving team enough for a good going over on Monday. Next 45 minutes? can't see Wednesday maintaining their attacking pace so still tactically in this

Thought set pieces we looked very threatening but losing hemed and goldson limits that this half. Big half for Wilson and baldock time to step up from the shadows

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Other than the (correct) off side decision, nothing seems to be going our way.

I'd take a 1-0 loss as decent result right now in the hope of one last effort on Monday.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
This is a massive half for Baldock and Wilson, for me they're both on trial. A key half-time team talk going on right now.

0 shots on target in that half - someone has to go for it now.

Ex-Staffs Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Adelaide, SA
Feeling flat about this one. Felt like this all last week. Maybe the whole club just needs a lift. I cannot believe how little I am stressed about the game, it really does feel Meh

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I pretty much never swear of here so...

I f*#%ing hate the playoffs. We'll have nobody left to play the second f*#%ing leg at this f*#%ing rate. My heart's beating like a f*#%ed clock watching this team that's played like f*#%ing Barcelona all season suddenly decide it's time to emulate f*#%ing Gosport.

I want to cry. Why do we do this to ourselves every f*#%ing year?

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
They aren't beating us on quality or tactics. But they are smashing us on desire and workrate. Please someone tell Baldock he's in a play off semi final. It's not like we didn't expect them to be fired up. DId we???!

Albion100

Jan 4, 2013
Patcham
Midfield has hot over run too many times this half. Same as against boro and Derby in the 2nd half. Should have played 5 in the middle. Too late now though but can't afford to lose another.

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
Since we moved to the Amex, it seems like no matter how good we are, the season always ends in despair. Did a palace fan put a gypsy curse on the Amex before it opened?

Are you getting treatment for that depression?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I pretty much never swear of here so...

I f*#%ing hate the playoffs. We'll have nobody left to play the second f*#%ing leg at this f*#%ing rate. My heart's beating like a f*#%ed clock watching this team that's played like f*#%ing Barcelona all season suddenly decide it's time to emulate f*#%ing Gosport.

I want to cry. Why do we do this to ourselves every f*#%ing year?
I said it a few weeks back. It's the hope that will kill you.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Cannot believe the negativity given the fact that we are now missing both our big forwards, our two best central defenders and one of our talisman midfielders against a team at home who are much fresher than us with a full strength squad.

Are we Real Madrid all of a sudden?

Maybe we are just a bunch of whingers

Cannot fault the squad they are giving absolutely everything and still in this just frustrating we seem to be losing key players at the exact time we need them most

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I think it might not be our year... Suspensions, injuries. Reminds me of Derby away under Oscar. We deserve more, but alas I fear fate hath dealt us a hand best described as s h i t.

It's not over, but I sense the 'we're over it' talk might have been a wee bit optimistic.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Well we've got plenty of pace up front now, perhaps we should be looking to use it.

COME ON ALBION, ****ING RIP INTO THEM.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here