Sheffield Wednesday vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
#BHAFC subs v Sheffield Wednesday: Maenpaa, Goldson, Crofts, Ince, Murphy, Forster-Caskey, Manu. #SWFCvBHA

Might we see Manu off the bench tonight?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
FFS why can't we get a lone striker in.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Strange Rosenior isn't starting in place of either Calderon or March, must be managing his fitness.

Edit: Rosenior is playing I'm a dumbo.

Dec 29, 2011
Calderon & March in, Murphy & Crofts out. Zamora out injured.

Stockdale, Bruno, Dunk, Huenemeier, Calderon, Rosenior, Kayal, Stephens, March, Baldock, Hemed

Pretty weak squad apart from Stephens and Kayal. I fear it won't be enough to stop Wednesday. 2 - 0 loss tonight unfortunately I predict :(

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
If you offered me a draw now, I'd take it.

Not that anyone has ever offered me a draw before a game, and even if they did I have no idea how they would be in a position to make such an offer.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways

What's the big problem? This isn't far off the team that's started most games, with eight or nine regular starters. Zamora's absence (alongside KLL's) just highlights that we're lacking depth and quality up-front, but we knew that already. Hopefully this will be rectified in January. Even if it isn't, we're doing better than what we have in terms of depth and quality up-front. Maybe Hemed and Baldock will start scoring again, or it might be March's or the midfield's turn. Or even Manu could make a name for himself. Alternatively, our defenders could start scoring ...

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Playing Calderon at left back with I presume March in front of him and resting Murphy. Ballsy that!
May get to see Elvis tear into them tonight too.
Come on seagulls!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Murphy on the bench and Calderon starting. Bit weird.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports