Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheffield Wednesday vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Good point tonight...but we desperately need to add to our strike force...one injury (BZ) and we had no cover on the bench....can't let that go on surely?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Good result: unbeaten; a point away against a decent team; no yellow cards. Hopefully KLL finally back after the international break.

larus

15 games unbeaten. Averaging over 2 points a game, yet why does it feel flat?

I think we're off the boil at the moment, but I think we'll find another gear soon and start a decent run. If that happens, we'll be OK. Not everyone will stick at 2 points a game, as has been shown by Reading and Birmingham.

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
This is a good result, it shows we can stifle the most inform teams away from home. Anyone negative because we're not top anymore needs to get a grip. 3 out of the next 4 games are at home and we have Kaz back after the international break, lets roar the lads on to 3 points on Saturday.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Darn good point. We are so solid this year. Win at home on Sat and forget about this.
This. Incredible CONSISTENCY to our SOLIDITY.

Need Lua Lua to come back and perhaps another striker and we will continue to mix it with the Top Five.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Excellent result and exactly what we needed to do IMO. We never win in Sheffiled, and Wednesday are in form whilst we're missing key players. Very happy to maintain our unbeaten run!

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
Fantastic result from a great team managed by a tactical genius.

Back to the top on Saturday.

Premiership here we come.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
We'll unleash the legendary Lua Lua on Saturday and ROCK the MK Mother blasters from loserville right into the paradoxical world of self satisfied defeat.

Hoovertron.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Well I said I'd take a 0-0 so I'm happy

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here