Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheffield Wednesday Tickets

joker

BHA Blues Away
Aug 2, 2010
Eastbourne
Got my Sheffield Wednesday tickets through this morning, only ordered them yesterday, bloody good service that, transport arranged (Blues Away coach) just wanna beat Rochdale first then off we go

joker

BHA Blues Away
Aug 2, 2010
Eastbourne
Hows the coach going attendee wise ? did you fill all the seats for the swindon game

Swindon one was full although that one wasn't mine I am doing the ones my buddy not doing, still some seats on the Sheff Wed one but I expect it to fill up over the weekend

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
I'll just take the much easier option of getting it on the day :shrug:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Hows the coach going attendee wise ? did you fill all the seats for the swindon game

Evenin' Mr T! If it's the Costa Express you're referring to, then I can confirm that it's all sold out now. Apparently a 2nd coach was requested, but there weren't any drivers available, so that ain't happening either. Maybe it'd be worth finding out about coach hire - as there's surely enough people who'd be up for it??

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Evenin' Mr T! If it's the Costa Express you're referring to, then I can confirm that it's all sold out now. Apparently a 2nd coach was requested, but there weren't any drivers available, so that ain't happening either. Maybe it'd be worth finding out about coach hire - as there's surely enough people who'd be up for it??

He wasnt on about the costa express.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here