Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheffield Wednesday don't rate us.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Bannan has been a stand out performer this season, I wouldn't under estimate him.

I know it's Yorkshire, but a player called Barry in 2015 - there's just no need when there are so many more exotic options available.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Sheffield Wednesday ....

Roy-Hattersley-spitting-image-1828009.jpg

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Probably should have said expectation rather than dreams.

Do you get off being a doom-monger, we're top of the league ffs. It's Sheffield Wednesday, we've beaten better this season!
Some people on here need to start enjoying it and get behind the team instead of spreading their negativity and moaning that we're going to lose every match.

BrianWade4

Aug 17, 2010
A nice bit of South London
First of all, their struggle to spell basic English phrases and their confusion over the difference between "seen" and "seem" says everything about the fans on that forum

However, although generally positive about all things Albion, I fear this game could be our first loss

Jellybean

Sep 6, 2012
It must be hard to keep going to a ground where they have NEVER won and I don't think it will change this year. Getting back on track it might be because only two players spring to mind "Bobby" and Lualua, one because he has played at an ok level and the other because of his brother.

Last edited:

Shoreham Gull

Nov 3, 2012
Westdene
They said we haven't played anyone good!!

Sheffield Wednesday got beat 2-1 against Ipswich.. Who we beat 2 weeks later 2-3!

Also they think we have a average team, I don't see messi in there line-up!

Reason we played 14 games and not lost is because we are below average team playing bottom half clubs!

I'm sure everyone said the same about Bournemouth last season and what happen there :tosser:

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
gurujuan states "They were second best for most of the game against Reading,"
He must be a Brighton fan as he went to the game ,or did he just watch 30 seconds on c5.
swfc-dan "They seem to rely on a few key individuals like Lua Lua".
Do your homework he hasnt played for gawd knows how long .
Kagoshimaowl Hope Bannan and Lee are not too fatigued and can play I would go for our best 11 and leave out the knackered ones for the Charlton game.
State the bleedin obvious ,Ditto we played Saturday as well old chap.
FlyingOwl " Would take a draw.
However, I just don't look at Brighton and see a promotion bound team. Our squad, on paper, should beat theirs.
It's a tricky one. And I can't call it".
You just have yer plank
Orlando_Trustful "Very surprised with their start. Their squad looks mid - table at best."
Well obviously not yer bell end as we are top .
OwlLuke "Looking through Brighton's results so far they have not played against many teams that are up there at the moment"
Perhaps because we have taken three points of them Einstein.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here