Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheffield Utd. v Burnley Play Off Final

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
Bit choked for Reading as quite like Steve Coppell, but Burnley have had one of those purple seasons that some clubs just have now and then...

Bit like BHA with two successive promotions a few years back...

Ho hum :yahoo:

wizo7

Man Met Massive
Dec 17, 2008
Bolney
The jury's definitely out on Steve Coppel! :tosser: Really against Sheffield United going up just because that wanker Chris Morgan plays for them, and just a filthy team in general.

Will get behind Burnley for the final.

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
Reading are a tinpot football club. I heard them say that they had NOT sold out. Can you imagine a Championship playoff semi final Brighton v whoever at Falmer? Would be bursting at the seams. Plus they have Stephen Hunt (cant believe this guy played prem footie let alone international!) and that cock Kitson. Sheff United and Burnley are 2 proper football clubs! AND BREATH!

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Agreed about Reading - tinpot club.
Also, this should be played at Old Trafford and save thousands of tonnes of CO2.
PG

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
That is a joke final for a place in the Premier League, neither of those two sides should be nowhere near that division.

One of them will go up, get beat 30 odd times and be relegated. The same will likely happen with Wolves which makes the Premier League next season even more boring than it is now.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I will be backing Burnley, they play quality football and I like them for that. Come on the Clarets! :thumbsup:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
They said that about Stoke, RM-T. Where are they now? 12th, I think.

I have great respect for Burnley. They have the best attendance per head of population of any town in England, a decent up and coming coach in Owen Coyle and they play with great spirit. Beating Arsenal, Chelsea, Fulham and Spurs was impressive and but for the impact Harry Redknapp had on Tottenham they could easily have played at Wembley once before this season.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Sheffield United Away. :love:

Burnley Away :sick:

That will be all.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Daz, the reason you don't want Burnley coming up doesn't have anything to do with the score from your last encounter with them does it? :p
Burnely 3-0 Tottenham.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Daz, the reason you don't want Burnley coming up doesn't have anything to do with the score from your last encounter with them does it? :p
Burnely 3-0 Tottenham.

Nope,just the fact,like Blackburn,it's on of the lesser attractive parts of the country. Sheffield Aways are always quality. Used to do Wednesday every year. :drink:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
:lolol:

Somone ban this spammer before he gets enough posts to add links.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here