Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sheffield United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
More pathetic than Professor Pathetic Patheticton, lecturer in Pathetic studies at Oxford University

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Whatever happens from here, this has been absolutely shocking. Not looking like we will get anything out of this. Questions need to be asked as to how we can be so unmotivated against the lower teams and have such a pathetic amount of points against the bottom sides. For all the praise heaped on Potter on here, he has a major flaw in this area!
He does however, possess " Phenomenal Courage ".....

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
You have Bamford, we have no one.

Swapping strikers, you’d be in a relegation fight too.

maybe so, but i think the difference is actually potter and bielsa. nothing i have heard or seen from your gaffer and your team suggest he can get - i dunno, a barndoor bamford as he was so often called on here, to perform at the top level. i didn't buy into the ben white hype last year and appreciate he is playing against better quality players now in a system that doesn't entirely suit him but at times last year he played like maldini, i have watched your lot 9 or 10 times this season and he looks devoid of all ability and confidence. would $40m, a bamford esque scorer and a 10th place finish have been worth his name in your squad? has he really added that much value to you this season?

anyway, i think you've enough points on the board to not worry and lucky for you fulham couldn't win if we gifted it them on a plate.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Can we get Maty Ryan back and up for this corner?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here