Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheff Wed v Leeds

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
That is shocking. How long will it be before a player is actually stabbed by a roll and butter ???

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
he made a meal of it

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Absolute c@nts. Dave Jones looked on the verge of tears.Sky jut said they were chanting about Dave Jones-anyone hear what was said?

I'm guessing something about allegations made about Jones working at a childrens home, for which he was later cleared.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Absolute c@nts. Dave Jones looked on the verge of tears.Sky jut said they were chanting about Dave Jones-anyone hear what was said?

Dave Jones is a paedophile. Also stuff about him and Jimmy Savile.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
If I ran on the pitch tommorow and push a boro player to the ground... Would you be happy with them being awarded the win and our club being punished? and the innocent fans who then wouldn't be allowed to travel away?

The fan and only the fan should be punished. No one else!
Not quite the same, as trouble follows Leeds around, but yes.

If you ran on the pitch and cost us the game and fans being banned, there would be plenty who would track you down, and kick the abolsute shit out of you. Doubt if you or anyone else would do it again. You only had to look at the reaction he got going into the crowd. He was a hero. f***ing wankers the lot of them.

I'd like to think if you did that, you wouldn't make it out of the stand without your own supporter giving you a good f***ing hiding and then handing whats left to the police. Leeds didn't do that, so yes, they deserve to be banned from away grounds.

Last edited:

smelly

May 23, 2004
Presumably comments about Jones being cleared of child abuse.

Real irony tonight is that this was at Leppings Lane end of Hillsborough after which fences were taken down.

Throw away the key for the throwback

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
What a twat Neil Warnock is. I know not many like him on here, but I always had time for him, but after that, it was only one! Yer, right the others on the pitch surround and those slapping him and smiling at him on the back must have been invisable then.

Dave Jones summed it up. Clapping that f***ing lot after that, and Warnock telling them to clap them. What a first class prick. Hopefully he'll apologise and back track on it.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Does anyone else think this official statement from Leeds might as well say "We know we've got some right wrong'uns following us and they'll be loving tonight's antics"?

Statement from Leeds United: "Leeds would like to publicly apologise and condemn the actions of the fan who attacked Chris Kirkland.

"The club will fully co-operate with the police to identity the fan involved. The majority of Leeds United fans will be ashamed by his actions."

Doha

Jan 12, 2012
Doha, Qatar
Leeds classy as ever.

The dickhead has been identifed already - Aaron Cawley..I can't help but remember what you lot did after finding out Jamie's name...:D

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
The one and only time I saw any trouble inside Withdean was when we played Leeds and there was loads of the twats sat among the Home supporters.

The lads who gave the Leeds fans a shoeing in the pump house should have got a medal for showing those Northern Monkeys what it's all about. They are a f***ing disgrace wherever they go.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So how much has that little twunk just cost us in extra policing and stewards?

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Dirty Dirty Leeds...... [includes video of Kirkland getting hit by Leeds fan]

Leeds fans cause problems at every away game they play. The kiosks in the away end at the Amex had to be closed last season because their fans were assaulting staff.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here