Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheff Wed (H)

bobzam

Brighton 'til I die
Aug 13, 2008
Bristol
International break coming a bit early for us? Can't wait for the Sheff Wed game already. New players, no idea who Gus will pick or formation, Bothroyd making his debut against us and not for us AND we will go top with a win!!

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
If Crofts doesn't make it then I expect Hammond will start, otherwise should be the same team that started today. Why change a winning team.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
If Crofts doesn't make it then I expect Hammond will start, otherwise should be the same team that started today. Why change a winning team.

What is the point of signing premier league players and then leaving them on the bench,dickers days must surely be numbered

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
International break coming a bit early for us? Can't wait for the Sheff Wed game already. New players, no idea who Gus will pick or formation, Bothroyd making his debut against us and not for us AND we will go top with a win!!
We might find Mattock making his debut for them and not playing for us, too. He's been kept out of their side by Lewis Buxton who was shit against Palace apparently.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here