Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Sheff Utd. away ticket dates? *** PAYMENT PROBLEMS - INTERNAL ERRORS ***

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Looks like all earlier processing has been backed out, as I was able to get the same seat that I had selected at 9am.

Hopefully only get charged once.

dstanman

Jul 1, 2011
Dont know what seats i ordered before, been back in and able to buy another 3 so assume first transaction did not complete

Greeko

May 17, 2007
Eastbourne
I’ve bought again but two payments have been taken from my bank account under pending transactions. Will check again tomorrow and ring up for a refund if both payments have gone through

theboybilly

Purchased and received email.
It always asks if I'd like to store my C/C details and I say yes, but it never does.

It does store my CC details but (when using my phone) I press on the blank 'long number' up pops my CC details with asterisks instead of a lot of the numbers and my name. All I have to do then is enter the security code and tick the T&Cs.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Great - seat I wanted no longer available. Is this the result of outsourcing the ticket
processing? Yesterday I rang the "outsourced ticket office" wherever that was. The reply was "Brighton football club,
how can I help you". Then they knew nothing about the Sheffield United tickets. I mean, how silly of
me to ring up an official ticket provider and expect them to know about ticket sales.

Mr H

Mar 8, 2012
LA
My original transaction failed but the debit appeared on my bank statement.
I bought again as soon as the ticket site was back up, and emailed the club about the problem.
This was their reply:

"Thank you for taking the time to contact Brighton and Hove Albion Football Club.

Unfortunately we have had issues with our payment system this morning which has caused a number of ticket transactions to not go through.

I believe this was what you experienced and I am glad to confirm this issue has now been sorted and I can see you have now successfully purchased two tickets for this game.

Please be aware that if you see the multiple transactions going through on your bank statement, the money will bounce back in to your account so only the correct payment will be taken.

If there is anything else I can help you with or if you have any further difficulties, please do not hesitate to get back in contact with us using the details below.

Kind Regards,

Billy Brown
Supporter Services"

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Not sure if this has already been mentioned, but I noticed my loyalty points from the FA Cup game haven't yet been added - you would think they would do this before another match goes on sale.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Not sure if this has already been mentioned, but I noticed my loyalty points from the FA Cup game haven't yet been added - you would think they would do this before another match goes on sale.

Doesn’t matter if they’ve set the LP levels on the basis they haven’t been added.........?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here