Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Wasn't he Barry Evans in EastEnders?

_38942145_barry.jpg

Indeed. 'BARRY' it is, then.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Gerry Fell anyone? Different position, but definitely a 'late bloomer'.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Brian Horton was 27 when we signed him and that didn't work out too bad did it.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Can we just sign him now - can't handle the prospect that he might go to Millwall instead .....and then the inevitable QPR / Leicester/ Forest / Reading and now even Bournemouth will suddenly get interested if it goes on for a day or two!

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Can we just sign him now - can't handle the prospect that he might go to Millwall instead .....and then the inevitable QPR / Leicester/ Forest / Reading and now even Bournemouth will suddenly get interested if it goes on for a day or two!

Don't worry. We won't sign him. There you see. Everything is alright.

dons50

Jan 24, 2014
MK Dons fan here.

Williams is a class act. He will do very well for you, I'm sure.

He joined us as a midfielder but for the last two seasons has played mostly at centre back. He's not the biggest or strongest but makes up for that because he's a such a good reader of the game. He tackles well but his biggest strength is his footballing ability. We like to play out from the back and it nearly always goes through him.

He takes all our attacking free kicks and penalties.

I'm pretty sure other Championship teams have been interested in the past but he's stayed because Karl Robinson convinced him we could get promotion. That's unlikely again this year so it's right he moves up a level.

I hope you get him and not Millwall. You'll be getting a quality footballer.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
MK Dons fan here.

He joined us as a midfielder but for the last two seasons has played mostly at centre back. He's not the biggest or strongest but makes up for that because he's a such a good reader of the game. He tackles well but his biggest strength is his footballing ability. We like to play out from the back and it nearly always goes through him.

I'm pretty sure other Championship teams have been interested in the past but he's stayed because Karl Robinson convinced him we could get promotion. That's unlikely again this year so it's right he moves up a level.

Never having met an MK fan before, can I just use this moment to say Karl Robinson is a whiney, obnoxious little arse, right up there with Billy Davies and Steve Evans in the (short) list of managers I can't stand?

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
MK Dons fan here.

Problem is if he wants more than 50p a week we are nadgered

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Never having met an MK fan before, can I just use this moment to say Karl Robinson is a whiney, obnoxious little arse, right up there with Billy Davies and Steve Evans in the (short) list of managers I can't stand?

Agreed. Can I also add Alan Pardew and Nigel Adkins to your list.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
MK Dons fan here.

Thank you Dons50. Great post.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here