Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shaun Cummings

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
First of all, i would like to say that i have absolutely no history of starting this sort of thread (check my posts if you want), but i spoke to my cousin the other day, who went out with Reading's Shaun Cummings at the weekend, and Cummings himself said that he will be signing for Brighton this summer! This wouldn't have been a wind up as they hadn't discussed Brighton or any other possible transfer at all before this comment.
Looking at his appearances, you would presume it is only as cover, but still has decent experience at this level.

Shaun Cummings - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
is your cousin fit and single now ???

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
We were after him a few months back, there could be something in this.

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
:lolol: Perhaps i should have been a bit more clear, my cousin is Male, and by going out, i meant on a night out with mates! Sorry guys!

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Mad season continues - this is doing my head in

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
so, your cousin went out with a professional footballer?

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina

C_67_article_2058643_body_articleblock_0_bodyimage.jpg
:jester:

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
:lolol: Perhaps i should have been a bit more clear, my cousin is Male, and by going out, i meant on a night out with mates! Sorry guys!

oh well that has ruined my evening!

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Know the OP very well, and believe me he has better things to do than post false rumours on here. I'm fairly confident it's true based on what he's told me.
As said, would presumably be cover/competition for Calderon and not nailed on to start each week.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Yeah ive heard this rumour apparantly we offered to get him a shirt that fits and to get his corn rows re-done and he jumped at the oppertunity.

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
Know the OP very well, and believe me he has better things to do than post false rumours on here. I'm fairly confident it's true based on what he's told me.
As said, would presumably be cover/competition for Calderon and not nailed on to start each week.

Exactly this, i'm just saying what i've been told, and sounds more than realistic to me

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
young attacking right back with Chelsea grooming and and 6ft tall, ideal to battle it out with Calderon, go get him.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
My mate went clubbing with Gary Dicker in Las Vegas last night and he is definetly playing for us next season. 4am they bloody got in. I hope he is not letting himself go.....Gary Dicker that is, not my mate. (he`s a mess)

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here