Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

sharon osbourne

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
have to say i seriously dislike her now! before she seemed quite nice but out of nowhere for no-reason she started calling the finalist(steve) a fake etc and warning the public that they should not vote for him. all very strange.

and yes i was watching the final! i want g4 to cover the britney spears song again but sadly it has not happend :(

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Incredigull said:

:shootself ah i can see how you may have opened this thread by accident. i read it back and the title does suggest that this thread could be about match of the day or another football topic. in no way could it have been possibly about the x factor or sharon osbourne. as ever you strong imput into the conversation has been noted.

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
mejonaNO12 aka riskit said:
have to say i seriously dislike her now! before she seemed quite nice but out of nowhere for no-reason she started calling the finalist(steve) a fake etc and warning the public that they should not vote for him. all very strange.

and yes i was watching the final! i want g4 to cover the britney spears song again but sadly it has not happend :(

Not sure about the "fake" comment but otherwise I agree with her. Steve's no better than average. G4 are a class apart!

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I've never watched this programme before, and have just turned over.

I have just heard Sharon Osbourne say that she didn't like people "playing the victim".

Don't know about your TV - but on London News we were subjected to a PRESS CONFERENCE by the police and the Osbournes when they were burgled. Have you been burgled ? Did you get a press conference ?

bnc

Nov 12, 2003
Surrey
That bloke Steve seems to be reduced to tears pretty easily - good job he doesn't support the Albion at the moment!!

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
bnc said:
That bloke Steve seems to be reduced to tears pretty easily - good job he doesn't support the Albion at the moment!!

He's only won :( seems like a lot of people have very poor taste (by my standards, anyway, poor and very ordinary.

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Fran Hagarty said:
He's only won :( seems like a lot of people have very poor taste (by my standards, anyway, poor and very ordinary.

He's ruined an excellent Phil Collins song. :shootself

wrexhamgnasher

Oct 12, 2004
Oswestry
anyone watch soccer am when ozzy and sharon came on to the pitch
cue the watford fans "where have your valuables gone, where have your valuables gone!!!":D

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I've never liked this bitch from day 1. Her tirade of abuse to Steve last night was totally over the top and uncalled for, did she ask Steve for a shag and he turned her down ?. Thats the only explanation. I think she showed herself up and showed her true colours. The turned 90% of the population off her last night. By the end I think she has realised she went over the top and toned it down a bit after a telling off from Ozzy. Anyway was talent has she got , made a lot of money on the back of Ozzy and subjecting that fat useless lump of a daughter on us.

I wanted Steve to win and won my money but G4 were better last night.

People who say neither act can sing or have any talent have wax in their ears.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
disgruntled h blocker said:
Sounds cyncial, but I think they have been told to say that to get more people into phone the voting numbers...

Im not sure if that is correct, but I am sure people voted for him more after that though. I know my missies voted for him after she said that and she had all ready voted for G4.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
She really is a big useless lump of a bitch isn't she ?. If the tide was going in G4's favour her tirade of abuse with an hour of voting left handed the initiative to Steve. I wanted Simon and Steve to acknowledged her help in Steve winning but they missed this opportunity.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Gareth Glover said:
She really is a big useless lump of a bitch isn't she ?. If the tide was going in G4's favour her tirade of abuse with an hour of voting left handed the initiative to Steve. I wanted Simon and Steve to acknowledged her help in Steve winning but they missed this opportunity.

I think she was just upset that her shag piece... I mean Tabby was voted off last week, and wanted to vent her frustation at the person that she thought had no right top be there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here