Shane Langridge RIP - Welcome baby Amelia

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
First I've heard if this. Gutted for the whole family. Known Clint for years and met Shane a few times. Even stayed at his house when he lived in Biggleswade before Peterborough years ago.
Absolutely gutted for all concerned.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
So sad the read this, RIP Shane

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Whooo, Iv'e had a real turdy day today and was feeling pretty peed. Puts things into perspective.............Didn't know you but RIP fella.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I also know Clint. Thoughts with his family at this time x

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Wow, puts the rest of the world in to perspective. My best wishes are with the family and friends.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
This is such a sad thread. Tragic story. My deepest condolences to the families concerned.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Very sad story. Thoughts with his family and friends.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Shane's funeral was yesterday, the family can be proud of the send off they gave him. A very moving, loving and humorous service that paid tribute to what a great bloke Shane was. Lots of Albion shirts on display too. RIP mate.

Loadicus Trux

Jan 12, 2012
I had to read that post twice I was so shocked!

I didn't have the pleasure of knowing Shane, but I wish to pass on my very best wishes and condolences to his loved ones.

I do hope the best wishes of a total stranger can give some comfort, as small as it maybe.

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
An unbelievably sad story, I hope for Shane's partner the baby gives her some of the joy back she has so cruelly taken from her. All the best to all the family.

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Shane's funeral was yesterday, the family can be proud of the send off they gave him. A very moving, loving and humorous service that paid tribute to what a great bloke Shane was. Lots of Albion shirts on display too. RIP mate.

Was this in Queen Park Road? I saw a load of people in Albion shirts going into the Church and wondered what it was about. The poor fella RIP.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Was this in Queen Park Road? I saw a load of people in Albion shirts going into the Church and wondered what it was about. The poor fella RIP.

It was indeed. The service was at St Lukes church, Queens Park Road. As mentioned by Joey earlier it was a celebration of Shane's life and was a truely fitting tribute and send off to the young man. Many thanks for those kind words left by you folks, I know Shane's family are touched by your thoughts at this difficult time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports