Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shane Duffy

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Brunette with blue eyes - it's a yes from me.

Sadly though being outed as a 'whore and a liar' still wouldn't have dented her self esteem sufficiently to allow me a go. :down:

clearly you're a 5 pints plus man- "highlighted" in bold would do it for me.......funny as missus is blonde with brown eyes....

GypsyKing

Feb 4, 2013
One observation regarding all this is that the those involved (the Sun/the sl*g etc) evidently think it's acceptable to post and print pictures that have clearly been taken without his permission.

However can you imagine the uproar if a random bloke did the same to a female sports star he happened to spend the night with...

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
One observation regarding all this is that the those involved (the Sun/the sl*g etc) evidently think it's acceptable to post and print pictures that have clearly been taken without his permission.

However can you imagine the uproar if a random bloke did the same to a female sports star he happened to spend the night with...

You say that like The Sun has some kind of moral compass on what they print!?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Nah I just have a real bad hang up when it comes to brunettes with blue eyes, they are my kryptonite :lol:

me too

Green ones too-whilst out clubbing,listening to club music you understand..

Last edited:

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
The bit I found funny was that in the 3rd photo, she has obviously popped to the bathroom to do her make up for the photo shoot. Poor Shane wasn't giver the opportunity to even apply a dab of hair gel.

Honestly, I don't care what any of them have done. It won't affect my life but it doesn't belong in a National Newspaper. His girlfriend should have dealt with it internally and either ditched Duffy or stuck with him but to name call the other woman won't have helper her own personal situation.

Players represent their clubs and should conduct themselves in an orderly manner but Money talent and wealth are always going to bring temptation. I knew I would be thankful one day that I had no talent and no good looks. It just means I don't have anything to lose.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I get this sort of thing all the time. Various girls throwing themselves at me, it's really tough, but these players need to learn how to say no means no.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually

True but if that female sports star had a husband there wouldn't be any sympathy..

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I've got it so bad if IF I can actually talk to a brunette with blue eyes, I don't even stare at her tits.

Post of the weekend,no sod it the month.........brilliant!!! I am the same......

Excuse me a moment,whilst i clean the crisps i was eating are picked up off of all over the floor......think one might even be coming out of my nose too :lol:

Hoovered this morning too!!!!

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Funny thing is the only I have heard criticise him are keyboard warriors... genuinely nothing at games, pubs before games etc... weird

If you want to meet me I will say it to your face.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I get this sort of thing all the time. Various girls throwing themselves at me, it's really tough, but these players need to learn how to say no means no.

The difference being Shane was fast asleep after the event, not before.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
The Sun could do a story like this every day if they wanted about footballers because shock horror this is the kind of stuff young men with plenty disposable income (even without) get up to.

But the Sun chose to single him out because of his views on the death of Martin McGuinness and they will do anything to trash or blacken his name even if it causes extra hassle for his wife and two young kids.

Of course the resident right wing scumbags of this forum are falling for this Sun BS - because their loyalty to their shite politics is much stronger than to an Albion player who had been superb throughout getting us to the Premier League

How do you know this?

A bit rich you calling other people out on their 'shite' politics considering your extremist political persuasions.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Exactly. And when some players took a photo of a girl (not naked, they were) and didn't put it online, they ended up in court.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
So he had a bit on the side whose concern is it? I would think only him, his gjrlfriend and the tart trying to make money. He is not the first attached man to do it and he wont be the last.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here