Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shane Duffy

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Naylor is well informed. Tell us something we don't know Andy.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
He doesn't comment on rumours. Once he tweets something, we know there is a bid or transaction.

I'm with you in that Naylor is very good at avoiding much of the froth on NSC, and seems to be solid and reliable in the information he conveys. He does occasionally comment on rumours, however, such as to scotch the Bolanos overdrive in the last window.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I'm with you in that Naylor is very good at avoiding much of the froth on NSC, and seems to be solid and reliable in the information he conveys. He does occasionally comment on rumours, however, such as to scotch the Bolanos overdrive in the last window.

I think he actually only gets what the club feed him.

When the rumour was circulating about Russell Martin and the club was made aware that a rumour was going around, I have a feeling it was him and a guy at the Mirror that the club contacted to dampen the rumour because they didn't want it to gain any more momentum as there was nothing in it.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I think he actually only gets what the club feed him.

When the rumour was circulating about Russell Martin and the club was made aware that a rumour was going around, I have a feeling it was him and a guy at the Mirror that the club contacted to dampen the rumour because they didn't want it to gain any more momentum as there was nothing in it.

He's had insiders at the club for ages, Saw him getting his info on Cullip leaving years ago at a reserve game at Worthing from somebody I would'nt have expected.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am surprised that nobody on here has given much opinion on Ben Hall. I have never seen him play but working on the basis that he played 19 games for Motherwell in the Scottish Prem is he anywhere near the standard Goldson was when he left Shrewsbury,

The abolition of emergency loans has taken us back in time to my youth when you had a first team and reserves being prepared and geared up to step up as needed.

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
The abolition of emergency loans has taken us back in time to my youth when you had a first team and reserves being prepared and geared up to step up as needed.

Jumpers for goal posts as well, my god the 1920s were a terrible time to be a lad, weren't they.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I am surprised that nobody on here has given much opinion on Ben Hall. I have never seen him play but working on the basis that he played 19 games for Motherwell in the Scottish Prem is he anywhere near the standard Goldson was when he left Shrewsbury,

Mark McGhee doesn't think he is Championship-ready yet - Ben Hall is a prospect - but not ready for Championship yet says ex-boss

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Open to Offers (but happy to stay and not leaving)

So. Is this a goer ? Both reports seem to have some credence.
The first £2m report was in the Irish Sun
The £3.5m report was via the Mirror.
Its not mad made up twitter accounts...

Agents call the tune. Agent talks to agent and neither club may even know what is going on?

I don't know about the football business but the scientist head hunters say it just makes the target employee feel better (boost his ego). But scientists do not have threat of injury ruining their career. I does not faze them at all. It might be only unsettling for the fans.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We made a number of bids for a Blackburn winger last year and failed to land him, let's hope this isn't going to end up the same way. Seems Blackburn play just as hard as we do to retain players.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
We made a number of bids for a Blackburn winger last year and failed to land him, let's hope this isn't going to end up the same way. Seems Blackburn play just as hard as we do to retain players.

True, and with Blackburn selling Grant Hanley to Newcastle last week, that won't make things any easier either.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here