shall i own up?

simply the best

Feb 23, 2011
gggggggggggggoooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllldddddddddddd

hahaha best thread since jamie

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Well youv'e had it now mate, the Mrs has dumped ya and the best mate is probably spouting off about how you only lasted a few seconds then fell asleep.

Ever considered a transfer to another town?

My wife now thinks i am a saint after i showed her this.

Quality. "Threesome" at the end of video, i have never actualy laughed out loud to a thread untill now.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
so if she's dumped you, then you have nothing to lose by posting up both their pictures, or facebook profiles at least (which would also prove this to be genuine as surely she'd be slagging you off?)

I can't believe it's true, who would fess up to that in that manner?

I would never sleep with my girlfriend's mates........ I don't fancy any of them!

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
so if she's dumped you, then you have nothing to lose by posting up both their pictures, or facebook profiles at least (which would also prove this to be genuine as surely she'd be slagging you off?)

I can't believe it's true, who would fess up to that in that manner?

I would never sleep with my girlfriend's mates........ I don't fancy any of them!

This!

essex seagull

Nov 2, 2008
essex
I cant believe you actually confessed ,whats the Fing matter with you man you should have shagged her mate at least half a dozen times ,then ending it ,then denying it if she told your girl friend,whilst pulling some other sort as back up if she doesnt believe you and dumps you !

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
Omg ...... my dad has just showed me this, sooo funny, fireman Dan ur an idiot

wow she saved her first post since sept for this mighty thread

just to call you out for being an idiot

NSC is such a great place :D

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
That video is comfortably the funniest single post on NSC. I've been laughing for about 15 minutes!

That was GOLD just by itself!! :smokin:

Oh and FiremanDan, maybe with hindsight it would have been better to check with the Best friend first to see what the score was.....maybe she wasn't going to mention it cos let's face it....cummin at the entrance is not something to brag about! ???

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
so.......well im now single
things didnt go too well......

i decided to go for the so drunk approach.....
never ever use this line.....
babe im so sorry,i was so drunk,i even had too fold it in....

i have never heard a noise like the noise she made while repeatly smacking my head with her mobile phone.....

i have lumps all over my head and a chipped tooth...
im now back at my parents house although there to disgusted with me to even talk to me,her dad has threatend to kill me if he ever sets eyes on me again....

But apart from that, fine? :lol:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Bit of a long shot, but that wasn't you on the front of today's Argus by any chance was it?

Brighton man humiliates himself to win back girlfriend

Brighton man humiliates himself to win back girlfriend
7:10am Tuesday 15th March 2011

Print Email Share Comments(20) By Ben Parsons »

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

And love-rat Joe Page knew he would have to work hard to make up for an infidelity.

So the 26-year-old made his apology as public as possible – by writing a confession on a sandwich board and parading through the streets of Brighton and Hove.

Joe was caught out by his artist girlfriend Jessica Little when she found flirty messages on his Facebook account.

He was forced to admit he had been on a date with another woman during a rocky period in their relationship.

Having only just moved their belongings into a flat in Brighton, he was thrown out on the street.

The couple had chosen to live in Brighton after Jess worked on a room at the Artist’s Residence Hotel in Regency Square.

On Sunday he went to North Laine in a last-ditch bid to win his girlfriend back.

For full report see today's Argus.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here