Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shaaban. Yes or no.

Jul 25, 2003
Saltdean
Argus has an interview with Shaaban. Having watched Yelldell at Cardiff, I'm worried about the defence for the next few games. Yelldell seemed jittery and it made the whole defence seem insecure.
I could see us shipping a load of goals. Shaaban hasn't been playing but we need someone with experience. Get him in.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Shaaban has played 5 times for Arsenal. That's just 2 more games than Yelldell. Not sure if he's played anywhere else, but he's hardly experienced.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Why not! We've only got Yelldell on a months contract.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I'd definately still give Shaaban a go though, regardless of how experienced he is. He must have some talent to have played under Wenger. That's if we can afford him tho

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
napier's kit man said:
Argus has an interview with Shaaban. Having watched Yelldell at Cardiff, I'm worried about the defence for the next few games. Yelldell seemed jittery and it made the whole defence seem insecure.
I could see us shipping a load of goals. Shaaban hasn't been playing but we need someone with experience. Get him in.

Yes

I'm puzzled as to why he didn't play against Eastbourne the other night. Was it something to do with insurance?

Lush

Mods' Pet
I heard that he wanted a shedload of insurance at the last minute before he would play in the Sussex Senior Cup game, so was told where to go.

Don't know if that means that everyone's burned their bridges though.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
if hes any better than yelldell then yes!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Woody the Seagull said:
i could swear he played for arsenal at old trafford once...
doesn't look like it....

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Woody the Seagull said:
i could swear he played for arsenal at old trafford once...

He did. Dec 7th 2002. He was subbed off on 43 mins though for Stuart Taylor. Man Utd won the game 2-0.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here