Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sexually Transmitted Infections

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
More chance of getting Herpes from a BBBJ I am afraid.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
my (simple) mate got crabs of this dirty southwick bird. He shaved his pubes off and it got rid of them .. . he then shagged her again and got them again. Shaved his pubes off to no success so had to go down and get some crab shampoo . . . .which worked.

the dickhead then shagged it again

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Dougal said:
my (simple) mate got crabs of this dirty southwick bird. He shaved his pubes off and it got rid of them .. . he then shagged her again and got them again. Shaved his pubes off to no success so had to go down and get some crab shampoo . . . .which worked.

was he a goldfish?

Pat McCrotch

Lurker
Oct 25, 2005
Shoreham-by-the-sea
Dougal said:

can you get her phone number?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Digweed said:
can you get her phone number?

dirty Kate we called her, was often seen doing the circuit at illusions in Worthing. If she hadn't got cock by 2am she would be walking round the club like a rabid dog on heat

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Did she not try and get rid of her's in between. Dirty Girty:ohmy:

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Hmmm So let's get this right.....

A number of people we are led to believe have actually PM'd 'Robbie69 back to confirm

So have these people not considered that somehow he may be able to track them and then voila he has all the info for possible blackmail attempt!

Of course maybe i'm too distrusting of human nature and he just wants to compare scabs!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
eastlondonseagull said:
It's common. All it needs is for the woman to have a cold sore and bingo, your knob's a gonner :lolol:

The point of my post was to make a joke out of the fact that it happened to me. Magaluf 98'. Blackmail me all you want Mickey, even my sister knows I had it.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
eastlondonseagull said:
Magaluf '98. Class :lolol:

:lolol: Tell me about it. I went to tenegrief the year before. They were my only forays into lads holidays, never again.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Dougal said:

my mate reckons he killed his crabs with fly spray, he got them from a subhuman known as katie cleavage( aka disgusting of tunbridge wells)

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Lammy said:
Are you gay?

:lolol: No, married, I know it sounds strange but I was pissed and it took me a little while to work out what she was up to. I haven't dipped my wick anywhere else since I've been married and didn't want to get caught out on a president clinton style technicality.

It was in some massive nightclub in Nottingham that had about three other nightclubs in it, the women were very friendly.

JCrooks

Oct 24, 2012
Yes of course there could be a lot more Sexually transmitted threads, which you need to be aware of. Like Hepatitis C, cancer. HIV Aids and some other infections. There must be some precautionary measures to control these diseases.

JCrooks

Oct 24, 2012
Everyone should be aware of the thread of having a sexually transmitted disease in there relation. Because its very often in these days now, and people must have some precautionary measures in order to avoid these. As this is the only way to have a safe relation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here