Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sexist Pig

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The guy is a creep, but she is loving the attention (not HIS attention). She'll be on Big Brother within12 months.

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
Context i guess. Although personally it does seem a little harsh on him. Sexist, yes, pig, i dunno...

really!?! i'd go the other way - he might be a bit of a pig for conducting his business in an inappropriate forum but i fail to see why telling someone you find (a picture of) them attractive makes you sexist... if he'd said "wow you're so hot you should be a model then you wouldn't have to tax your pretty little head with all that difficult legal stuff" that would be a different matter entirely.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
The guy is a creep, but she is loving the attention (not HIS attention). She'll be on Big Brother within12 months.

This. Plus she'll have a boring Katie whatsherface-style "provocative" column in the Sun within THREE years.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
What's also disappointing is that the guy is clearly lying about complementing her on the quality of the photograph and not how attractive she is. Had he had the balls to admit he was complementing her on her looks he'd be in a better place now.

As the defendant?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
For what it may be worth, she's a human rights barrister. Obvs human rights can pertain to anything from fighting for the rights of prisoners who feel they've been wronged because they cannot have an X Box right through to fighting for the rights of institutional rape victims.

I do think though that it lends some credibility to the idea that she is an idealist rather than a publicity hungry profiteer.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Get over yourself love. Next year celebrity big brother. Attention seeker avoid

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Bugger hans beat me to it

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Yep. I used that phrase. As a joke on a public forum. I did not direct it an individual on here and I did not PM someone with it. A vast difference. I know that there are about 4 users on here that deliberately trawl threads looking for my posts and regardless of the thread title will get personal about me. You are one of them. I suggest you turn it in, it's very dull for me and for the other users I imagine. Nice try but no nibbling today ya dafty.

Sorry fella, but using that phrase as a joke means that YOU thought it had 'comedy value', hung by your own petard perhaps?

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Not sure there is much to see here. He made a throw away (email) comment and she could have ignored. I get loads of sh*t emails and chose to ignore. Instead she goes on a national rampage. One step beyond

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Just give her a million pounds for her hurt feelings and tell her to f##k off to that island that Tom Hanks was stuck on:moo:
I have only read the first page of this thread ----but knew where it would go.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Well, maybe the silly old **** will think twice about making such pathetic gestures to strong minded women in the future. He underestimated her, or rather he overestimated himself a be got called on his bullshit. I couldn't care less what the woman's motives on outing him were, rightly or wrongly she has the moral high ground here and she's using it. He was a sleaze for doing it at all and an idiot for doing it to a strong minded , 27 year old barrister who could eat most men for breakfast.
Let me guess ,youre trying to impress some hairy under armed ''strong woman'' type at the moment with your ''equality''; credentials :lolol:

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Nailed it.

He was quite clearly "fishing" with compliments, on the offchance of getting some friendly banter going, or better still a flirty response, the daft old tit. Little did he know he was basically flirting with Germaine Greer on the blob. She'd put him firmly in his place with her fairly brutal response, and was well within her rights to react like that. However, there was absolutely no need for her to then go public with it.

A sleazy old lech and a hysterical publicity-seeker. Not sure I'd want either of them representing me if I was in a bit of bother.

nailed it.

ThePompousPaladin

Apr 7, 2013
really!?! i'd go the other way - he might be a bit of a pig for conducting his business in an inappropriate forum but i fail to see why telling someone you find (a picture of) them attractive makes you sexist... if he'd said "wow you're so hot you should be a model then you wouldn't have to tax your pretty little head with all that difficult legal stuff" that would be a different matter entirely.

Yes maybe you're right, the context is what gives the sexism though. The fact that he's a more experienced barrister and trying his luck with younger ones on a site designed for business doesn't really look very good on him. Either way, it's creepy .

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Let me guess ,youre trying to impress some hairy under armed ''strong woman'' type at the moment with your ''equality''; credentials :lolol:

Nailed it. 10 nice guy points to Nibble; another 30 and he gets into the super friend zone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here