Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sevilla not a big draw or sale of tickets wrong

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
i am not i just feel we are weaker in the final 3rd
I think it is just an outlet on the flanks that is the missing component, experienced and dangerous threats and supply for the forwards, outlets for the defence and midfield.

I believe we have the forwards, and we have the m/f......maybe another centre half too.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Have you been in a coma since February.Derby fell apart at the end of the season & sacked their manager.
That is 2 years on the trott that they have choked at the end of the season.Where will the fell good factor be coming from because it certainly won't be coming from their fans.

Odd post, there's very much a feel good factor, all the numbers clearly point to that. Means feck all once the season starts but people are excited right now.....

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Odd post, there's very much a feel good factor, all the numbers clearly point to that. Means feck all once the season starts but people are excited right now.....

Looking at your signings, it's a given that there would be a feel good factor regardless of how last season finished. How I wish we could have built on our one serious tilt at promotion. Survival is the unspoken target these days, in amongst the bullshit and spin we are fed :down:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Not at the gate but certainly at the ticket office ...hope this helps

Thanks. Last minute decision for me. Normal crowd are all not going. And my seat has been taken. I might cycle along if it is fine weather and it is expected to be.

KO time is ideal. I can drop into a local pub on the way home.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Looking at your signings, it's a given that there would be a feel good factor regardless of how last season finished. How I wish we could have built on our one serious tilt at promotion. Survival is the unspoken target these days, in amongst the bullshit and spin we are fed :down:

Yeah, I was just responding to the part suggesting we should somehow be morose because last season went a bit tits up! I don't understand Brighton's approach, perhaps the raw cash isn't there??

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Thanks. Last minute decision for me. Normal crowd are all not going. And my seat has been taken. I might cycle along if it is fine weather and it is expected to be.

KO time is ideal. I can drop into a local pub on the way home.

Cycling looks to be a good choice and personally 4pm is ideal...means i get t do all my diy stuff and then relax

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here