Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seven matches without a WIN FIVE without a GOAL so time to ask THAT question ?

In or OUT ?

• IN

Votes: 108 88.5%
  • OUT

Votes: 14 11.5%

• Total voters

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
How rediculous, we're 4th and have hit a bad patch which coincides with our awful run of injuries.

He's done a better job than I had expected him to do over the course of the season, there's no need to get rid of him

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
As ONE if not the most INTELLIGANT posters on NSC I will give you the FACTS Mr Hughton (@NooBHA )

Brighton 0-1 Norwich
Rotherham 1-0 Brighton
Brighton 0-2 Bournemouth
Brighton 0-0 Huddersfield
Wigan 2-1 Brighton
Brighton 0-2 Watford
Boro 0-0 Brighton

7 matches 0 wins 1 draw 6 defeats Goals SCORED 1

Brighton 0-3 Boro
Brentford 0-0 Brighton
Brighton 0-1 Ipswich
Brighton 0-1 Wolves
Hull 1-0 Brighton

Matches 5 0 Wins 1 draw 4 defeats Goals Scored ZERO

Is that the FORM of a SUCCESSFUL manager , TWO pathetic runs of form in a FEW months

Let the LICKERS bury their HEADS in the SAND and IGNORE the TRUTH

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
As ONE if not the most INTELLIGANT posters on NSC I will give you the FACTS Mr Hughton (@NooBHA )

Brighton 0-1 Norwich
Rotherham 1-0 Brighton
Brighton 0-2 Bournemouth
Wigan 2-1 Brighton
Brighton 0-2 Watford
Boro 0-0 Brighton

Brighton 0-3 Boro
Brentford 0-0 Brighton
Brighton 0-1 Ipswich
Brighton 0-1 Wolves
Hull 1-0 Brighton

Is that the FORM of a SUCCESSFUL manager , TWO pathetic runs of form in a FEW months

Derby started the season with 4 draws and a defeat in their first five games. They were awful. They didn't panic, though.
Do you honestly, think that we would be on this seven game run if we still had most players available? We went 21 games unbeaten because we are good and well organised. No other side at our level has had to cope with losing a whole group of influential players. Boro have had virtually a full strength squad to pick from game after game. He dropped four players for the visit of Burnley and then brought them all back v us. We haven't been afforded that luxury.
We were ripping teams apart earlier in the season with the Bong/KLL combo and then the Bong/Rosenior combo. All gone. All out the side for months. Solly March was on fire, causing teams problems everywhere. Gone for the season. Hemed and Baldock were working well together. Baldock gone for months. Greer and Hunny were looking solid at the back. One out for weeks, one out for months. Stephens and Kayal were fresh and the best middle two in the division. They still are but have got tired.
Is it any wonder goals have dried up as all our creativity is on the treatment table. Dunk and Goldson have made critical errors but both should be bench players.
We may not get too much out of Rotherham and Blackburn but the comeback will start v Huddersfield and then we will be back on track.

The answer of course is IN, however, the op asks a valid question. As he rightly points out we haven't won in 7 or scored in 5. We are currently bottom of the form guide over the past 6 matches in the championship & now have two away matches. Perhaps these two away matches will define our season. 4 points & we will be back on track. Anything less & the slump or rot continues ....

Other clubs supporters perhaps would be more effervescent than us. But we are BHA & we put up with mediocrity. After all, we have for nearly all our 115 years. You would have thought that Houghton would be more demanding for a decent centre forward than he is. Is he being gagged, does he know something we don't or just his persona - with a 1/3 of the january window gone & no reinforcements up front we will find out sooner or later in the next two weeks ......

In the meantime, don't forget to post your score in the Predictor for Tuesday night.

Keep the faith. It's what being a BHA fan is all about

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

Brighton 0-1 Norwich
Rotherham 1-0 Brighton
Brighton 0-2 Bournemouth
Wigan 2-1 Brighton
Brighton 0-2 Watford
Boro 0-0 Brighton

Brighton 0-3 Boro
Brentford 0-0 Brighton
Brighton 0-1 Ipswich
Brighton 0-1 Wolves
Hull 1-0 Brighton

Actually, you have jus shown what I consider a lack of intelligence. You have chosen ''selective facts'' and intentionally overlooked the good results and performances in between. You then ignore the 2nd and 3rd questions. I think I know who's head is in the sand.

Can I suggest Ernest that you take Aston Villa to your heart. They are having a nightmare season. You would love it

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Actually, you have jus shown what I consider a lack of intelligence. You have chosen ''selective facts'' and intentionally overlooked the good results and performances in between. You then ignore the 2nd and 3rd questions. I think I know who's head is in the sand.

Can I suggest Ernest that you take Aston Villa to your heart. They are having a nightmare season. You would love it

If I was Tony Bloom I would get Jose Mourinho in NOW, just like Mike Bamber did with Brian Clough

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If I was Tony Bloom I would get Jose Mourinho in NOW, just like Mike Bamber did with Brian Clough

Good idea as a replacement if needed but dont think either TB or PB would agree to the financial implications. I do not agree with your view that CH should go but am concerned that to most on here he is God and beyond making mistakes.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

For one he wouldn't come to Brighton and secondly I can understand why you would want Mourinho. His points tally this season was less than 20 when he got sacked. That would give you plenty ammunition.

I was wrong Ernest, there is no sensible logic to your posts. I actually thought you were fairly intelligent chap. I stand corrected

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here