Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Seven games in 23 days - how many are you attending?

How many of Albion's sensational seven fixtures are you going to attend?

• All 7!

Votes: 9 3.9%

Votes: 23 10.0%

Votes: 40 17.3%

Votes: 41 17.7%

Votes: 62 26.8%

Votes: 16 6.9%

Votes: 18 7.8%
  • 0, alas

Votes: 22 9.5%

• Total voters

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Four. Utd, AEK, Bournemouth, Liverpool.

Missing Villa, Chelsea, Marseilles. Something has to give sadly not enough money or time to go round. Will be at City the following week though.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
6 - can't go tomorrow - I'm on an Introduction to Beekeeping course.
In truth you're only going for the after school party. Mead and a waggle dance
Dance Celebrate GIF by Barstool Sports

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
6 - can't go tomorrow - I'm on an Introduction to Beekeeping course.
Oh of course, silly old us for not realising!

As for games, l will just attend the three at home. Marseille might have been a possibility, but with all the faff of trying to get a ticket, flights, hotel etc. having to collect the tickets somewhere in the city before travelling to the ground, all the associated security concerns, just for 90 minutes of football? . . . naaah not worth it.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
All 7, on a mission to go to every match this season. 48 years supporting The Albion and if I achieve this, it‘lll be the first time ever. Trust me to pick this season to attempt this 🙄
You really haven't made that quest easy for yourself! fair play if you achieve it. Toughest ever season to commit to it :bowdown:

One of my mates did it in 2011/12. All 46 Championship matches, plus an FA Cup run that included drawing at home to Wrexham in the 3rd round, necessitating a January midweek trip to North Wales for a replay. A replay that was then called off for a frozen pitch when they were halfway up the M6, and rearranged for the very next night - requiring some swift planning and awkward work conversations!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Three (home games) as long as I recover in time for Athens. Will be pissed if I'm still unwell and have to miss it.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Slightly annoyingly, only 2. Missing the first 3 as away, and can’t make Marseille or Villa due to other commitments. #BadFan

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
If you were planning on missing a home Europa league tie, re-sale of a 3 match pack ticket gets you involves an 80% admin fee apparently!!!!! So £5 for the re-sale. Shame, there may be some empty seats as a result with folk gambling when buying these around holiday periods (they were a bargain though before Chaley gets into me)

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
If you were planning on missing a home Europa league tie, re-sale of a 3 match pack ticket gets you involves an 80% admin fee apparently!!!!! So £5 for the re-sale. Shame, there may be some empty seats as a result with folk gambling when buying these around holiday periods (they were a bargain though before Chaley gets into me)
They said that would be the case - exchange would ‘reverse the discount’. I’ll still put mine on, would rather it wasn’t empty.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here