Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Seven arrested, one officer injured

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
'Seven people have been arrested during clashes between fans as Brighton and Hove Albion faced Crystal Palace.

The arrests were made for offences including assault, assault on an emergency worker, affray and offences contrary to the Public Order Act - including two aggravated by homophobia.

One officer was injured before kick-off by what is believed to have been a 'thrown pyrotechnic'."

Ike and Tina Burner

Mar 22, 2019
They probably nicked that Palace fan that got knocked out and there was another lad being arrested at the start of the video. I'd also presume they grabbed the guy that hit him so that's 3. The pyro injury will be from around the station I'd guess.

East Staffs Gull

Jan 16, 2004
Birmingham and Austria
They probably nicked that Palace fan that got knocked out and there was another lad being arrested at the start of the video. I'd also presume they grabbed the guy that hit him so that's 3. The pyro injury will be from around the station I'd guess.
What about the pitch invader in the Palace kit who couldn’t run? The commentator even seemed to know his name, so he should be easy to trace.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
What about the pitch invader in the Palace kit who couldn’t run? The commentator even seemed to know his name, so he should be easy to trace.
Michael Olise?

PascalGroß Tips

Jan 29, 2024
Not sure they did arrest the guy that seemed to push/knock the Palace fan over.

Not if it's the chap they are appealing for info on - https://www.sussex.police.uk/news/s...y-man-in-connection-with-assault-in-brighton/

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here