Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seriously considering not going.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Call on the way with your mobile telephone. There is nothing to worry about.

But not while driving....... As Billy the Fish might elsewhere.

Ps - my ticket has arrived, but if it hadn't, I would still go, but get there early.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
I have been quite vocal on the other thread about the debacle of the club sending the tickets out so late (mine came yesterday) but get yourself to the Amex and enjoy the first game of the season. The club don't deserve your loyalty but, come on, this is the Albion and it's the first game of the season.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Give it a miss and insist on a refund. It's the only way that they learn.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Throw a Ulloa-against-Forest-injury-time-play-off-clincher celebration when your ticket arrives at the very last possible second. And go.

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
170 miles is a joy for some ... just have a glass of what he's drinking and the world will seem a better place.

[TWEET]497863674540072960[/TWEET]

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
*If you live 170 miles away, why not support your local team? Avoids the long journey, and you can bet whoever your local team is, they'll be better at sending out season tickets than the Albion.

*all written tongue in cheek. Make the trip! get a paper ticket, enjoy the game.

throbinson

Feb 18, 2009
Shropshire
I've stayed positive all summer with departures and lack of signings. I've always thought that as long as we have Bloom and Calde all is fine.

BUT

My new Season Ticket (changed seats) still hasn't arrived. I haven't had a chance to get through to the ticket line all day because of work. And the clubs twitter tells me to expect it in the post Saturday. Well our postman comes at about 11.00am. Leaving me exactly 4 hours to make a 170 mile round trip and find a space to park, and walk to the ground. This is all with the assumption that it will actually turn up. Really think i have been mistreated by the club after handing over £500 around 4 months ago and still having received nothing. Please will somebody help me see that the club are actually in the right and i should listen to what they say!

Just be grateful you are in a position to be able to afford a season ticket and be able to go every Saturday. Stop moaning get your arse down to the Amex and cheer the boys to victory

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Its a bit of a mess for the clubs point of view.
However make the trip early. Ive had ticket problems before. Ive walked into the club shop and managed to always get them resolved.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I just have a horrible feeling that say we get stuck in traffic, and arrive after 2.30 that i will miss the first half queueing to get a ticket i paid £500 for 3 or 4 months ago. I want MY season ticket, not a paper copy. It also has money on it for beers/pies, bet the paper card won't!

If you're getting a new card, it won't have your money on it yet, will it? My new card didn't. I need to see about how to transfer it (though it's only £1.50ish).

Jan 30, 2008
I've stayed positive all summer with departures and lack of signings. I've always thought that as long as we have Bloom and Calde all is fine.

BUT

My new Season Ticket (changed seats) still hasn't arrived. I haven't had a chance to get through to the ticket line all day because of work. And the clubs twitter tells me to expect it in the post Saturday. Well our postman comes at about 11.00am. Leaving me exactly 4 hours to make a 170 mile round trip and find a space to park, and walk to the ground. This is all with the assumption that it will actually turn up. Really think i have been mistreated by the club after handing over £500 around 4 months ago and still having received nothing. Please will somebody help me see that the club are actually in the right and i should listen to what they say!
lets face it it's a buisness and all they want is your money , no need to tart it up in any other way maybe a refund is the way forward???
regards
DR

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Not an ideal situation and poor organisation by the club but can't help feel you have been a bit petulant here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here