senior cup today

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
A winning team. :clap2:

black & white seagull

Aug 29, 2003
Brighton
Could pick from avalible players such as Gatting, P Hinshelwood, Fraser, Loft, Sullivan, Cobbs, Frutos, Breech, Chamberlian, Gargan and Martin.

I think Jake, Hart, Kuipers and Elder all played yesterday so will probably only be watching the game.

Any one know what they are charging on the gate.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Sussex FA.

Jake was on the bench on Saturday and didn't play.

black & white seagull

Aug 29, 2003
Brighton
From the Worthing website, I think James Fraser is Tommy's brother. Look forward to the Sullivan v Kuipers pre match bout, thats what you call pre match entertainment.

Team News

Danny Bloor is without the cup tied Leo Day and the injured duo of Danny Davis (knee) and Kevin Keehan (ankle) for Monday's Sussex Senior Cup Final. James Fraser is included in the squad despite being on trial with Bristol Rovers during the week and playing for England on Friday evening. Youngsters Stuart Axten, Karly Akehurst and Jamie Brotherton also make the trip despite all being involved in Saturday's Youth Team triumph.

Worthing (from): Rikki Banks, Michael Hunter; Joe Keehan, Paul Rogers, Stuart Axten, Andy Lutwyche, Andy Alexander, Mark Knee, Nathan Simpson; Sam Francis, Tom Lawley, Jamie Brotherton, Karly Akehurst, Steve Bantock, Jamie Lawrence, Ben Andrews, Omari Coleman, Nko Ekoku, James Fraser.

Kerry Mayo is an injury doubt for the Seaguls after missing Saturday's draw at Cheltenham. Martin Hinshelwood must decide who to play upfront as Jake Robinson, Joe Gatting and Rebels nemesis Nathan Elder have all done so for the Reserves this season. Ex Rebel Sam Rents is unlikely to feature after his recent promotion to the first team but Sonny Cobbs and Sam Gargan are likely to make the trip, both of these have turned out for the Rebels this season. Local lad John Sullivan will fight Michael Kuipers for the number 1 spot.

Brighton (from): Michael Kuipers, John Sullivan; Paul Hinshelwood, Andrew Pearson, Sonny Cobbs, Chris Breach, Tommy Elphick, Kerry Mayo; Alexander Frutos, Doug Loft, Tommy Fraser, Scott Chamberlain, James Martin, Wes Fogdon, Lloyd Skinner, Joe Gatting, Jake Robinson, Nathan Elder, Sam Gargan

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Ben Andrews? Does B.A.G. know?

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Withdean Wanderer said:
0-0 at half time i am told
Correct. Not a good game, the strong wind is spoiling it.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Withdean Wanderer said:
I can only assume you have a swanky mobile phone!
Don't be daft.......i lost that at the REMF game. I now have to use an antiquated brick of a Nokia but it received a text fron Yorkie.:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here