I have a Senior Citizen bus pass. Can this be used for the Mill Hill
park and ride to the Amex Stadium or do I require to purchase the bus
passes sold by the football club

Thank you for your e mail yes you can use your pass

Lynn Rhoades

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
This was one of the questions clarified on the Amex travel sticky thread...
Are all passengers using park & ride services required to have travel vouchers, or can some users (e.g. young children, senior citizens, etc) travel without a voucher?
Senior citizens (with bus passes) are free on buses and on the park & ride, but anyone else needs a voucher

Still, nice to have clarification from the bus company that they're towing the same line as the club.

Vega

Jul 23, 2011
Brighton
I needed to resolve it as I spoke to the Albion office yesterday and they could not confirm this question. They also said don't take too much notice of what is said on NSC !!

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
They also said don't take too much notice of what is said on NSC !!
Ha! Fair enough. Disappointing to hear so much apathy towards NSC from the club when it's an excellent communication tool for them if used correctly. Even more so that the travel questions were questions directly raised by NSCers and eventually published on the official site. Ah well.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I needed to resolve it as I spoke to the Albion office yesterday and they could not confirm this question. They also said don't take too much notice of what is said on NSC !!

Despite the fact that the quote above was direct from BHAFC website :rolleyes:

Vega

Jul 23, 2011
Brighton
Just received my bus tokens which I was led to believe I need. Hope to get a refund in due course

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here